Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

looking for someone to tune my cb antenna in san diego

Old 05-14-2012, 11:48 PM   #1
Leoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Leo
Leoffensive's Tacoma Gallery
looking for someone to tune my cb antenna in san diego

hey guys. as read in the title, im lookin for someone who knows and can tune my cb antenna.
Old 05-15-2012, 03:48 PM   #2
Leoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shed

haha no takers?
Old 05-18-2012, 05:28 PM   #3
2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Grant
2ski4life7's Tacoma Gallery
Tuning? What do you need done?
Old 05-18-2012, 06:00 PM   #4

My cb antenna. I found a guy but it turns out my mount doesn't get much of a ground. He tried running a braided wire to the frame but no dice. He said to try the rear of the bed where there's metal.

Also he ordered a meter for me and is gonna teach me how to use it so can help others.
Old 05-20-2012, 08:43 PM   #5
00taco00 is on a distinguished road

Navy:
Name: Reagan
00taco00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoffensive View Post
My cb antenna. I found a guy but it turns out my mount doesn't get much of a ground. He tried running a braided wire to the frame but no dice. He said to try the rear of the bed where there's metal.

Also he ordered a meter for me and is gonna teach me how to use it so can help others.
i still need mine tuned too. so when are u getting the swr meter?
Old 05-21-2012, 05:31 AM   #6

Probably tuesday
Old 05-21-2012, 05:35 AM   #7
nfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GSM1
Name: Chris
nfs257's Tacoma Gallery
I have a meter but I have never used it. Its still in brand new packaging.....

Leo what Muffler shop did you use and what did they charge you?
Old 05-21-2012, 11:49 AM   #8

Valley muffler in el cajon and it was like 160 I think
Old 05-21-2012, 11:54 AM   #9
nfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GSM1
Name: Chris
nfs257's Tacoma Gallery
I went there today and and had the muffler with me so he changed it and said miltilary discount $40!!!