Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Dishpan Springs trail run this saturday 5/19

Old 05-17-2012, 12:03 PM   #1
Toyota Its Like A Jeep Thing Only Better
Socalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Socalrunner's Tacoma Gallery
Dishpan Springs trail run this saturday 5/19

A couple of friends are heading to do dishpan springs on saturday morning. Anyone is welcome to join us. I won't be in my truck since its only 2wd. But i will be riding shotgun in my buddies 85 yota. Let me know if you would like to join
Old 05-17-2012, 01:54 PM   #3
Socalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

You don't need one man. There's a way around everything and we have recover gear to pull you out.
Old 05-17-2012, 03:16 PM   #5
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: K9 Handler
MonkeyProof's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to MonkeyProof Send a message via Skype™ to MonkeyProof
Dishpan is chewed up..worst that it has been in several years..I personally know two people who have flopped going up dishpan recently as last weekend and heard of a jeep that actually rolled down several times from the top. A rear locker and a min of 33" tires are highly recommended due to actual trail conditions. Steve the new guy at allpro who goes by therealscuba flopped his junk there lastweekend..
Old 05-17-2012, 04:57 PM   #8
Johnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
www.dirtopia.com/wiki/Dishpan_Springs_Trail

Dishpan Springs Trail(3N34), also known as
Deep Creek Trail, is a moderate trail with a
couple difficult sections. This trail requires
a minimum of a moderate lift, 32" tires,
sliders/skids and 1 locker. Body damage to
a stock rig is very likely. This trail starts by
Lake Arrowhead and drops you off in Big
Bear. If you're not sure of your driving
abilities, it's not recommended you attend
this length of the run.
Old 05-17-2012, 05:47 PM   #9

Thats crazy!my buddy did it in his 4runner with 31s and no locker. He struggled but made it