Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

2012 SCORE BAJA 500

Old 05-21-2012, 07:35 PM   #41
socaltaco
LilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Manny
Location: San Diego, CALIFORNIA. (Rancho del Rey/ otay ranch)
LilManny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawke88 View Post
1478 is racing this
Wait actually racing or on display at the contingency like the 1000 last year?? Hahaha jk sickk so you going down or what Aaron?
Old 05-21-2012, 07:36 PM   #42
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
Hahaha nah i cant, my truck is going under the knife
Old 05-22-2012, 12:08 AM   #43
socaltaco
LilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
1478 is racing this
Quote:
Hahaha nah i cant, my truck is going under the knife
What are you getting done?
Old 05-22-2012, 10:23 AM   #44
6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
6spd's Tacoma Gallery
damn, would love to go to this... maybe next year. I went in 2007, and it was pretty bad ass. posted up in ojos negros, although a different spot, than the videos posted. def a good time
Old 05-22-2012, 04:22 PM   #46
socaltaco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakso View Post
11 days!
Woohoo! Hey are you staying in Ensenada? Hotel or with your family?
Old 05-22-2012, 05:11 PM   #47
CeRaTi
Rakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: OsKaR
Rakso's Tacoma Gallery
We haven't decided yet, I want to camp friday. Maybe hotel Saturday. If we leave thursday we'll spend the night at my grandmas.
Old 05-23-2012, 12:27 PM   #48
socaltaco

I added Mexico to my cell phone plan! so give me a call when you get down there oskar
Old 05-23-2012, 02:03 PM   #50
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mohawk Mike
mikesdoublecab's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilManny View Post
Wait actually racing or on display at the contingency like the 1000 last year?? Hahaha jk sickk so you going down or what Aaron?
if the title sponsor comes through, 1478 should be racing this one... the 1000 is usually the other Engage truck so 1478 gets to kick back... haha...
Old 05-23-2012, 04:25 PM   #51
socaltaco

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesdoublecab View Post
if the title sponsor comes through, 1478 should be racing this one... the 1000 is usually the other Engage truck so 1478 gets to kick back... haha...
So you going down ther mike?
Old 05-23-2012, 04:43 PM   #52
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
So you going down ther mike?
i was planning to, but i just landed 3 photo gigs up here the same weekend...
Old 05-23-2012, 04:45 PM   #53
socaltaco

Quote:
i was planning to, but i just landed 3 photo gigs up here the same weekend...
I've seen your work! I have a hotel room! Bring the girls!
Old 05-23-2012, 04:56 PM   #54
LT Chase Truck

Quote:
I've seen your work! I have a hotel room! Bring the girls!
uh, brotha, if you got a hotel room, the only ones working better be the girls...

hahaha
Old 05-24-2012, 11:28 AM   #55
socaltaco

Quote:
uh, brotha, if you got a hotel room, the only ones working better be the girls...

hahaha
Haha you know I mean the models you shoot mike!

So who will be there from the engaged crew If you and Aaron are out? Vi and James?
Old 05-24-2012, 11:41 AM   #56
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Engage actually cant make this one anymore, main title sponsor cant pull thru til Sept.
Old 05-24-2012, 01:48 PM   #58
LT Chase Truck

Quote:
Haha you know I mean the models you shoot mike!

So who will be there from the engaged crew If you and Aaron are out? Vi and James?
ya looks like we are sitting this one out unless the Total Mayhem Engage truck shows up...

as for the models, i don't want to work, hence why i was hoping you were offering a refuge some other kinda JOB... hehehehehe
Old 05-24-2012, 02:00 PM   #59
Dezert Lovers Unite
Engage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Engage Marketing
Engage Offroad's Tacoma Gallery
Engage Chase 1 will be heading down roughly 10am thursday morning, we will not be racing but we will defenitely be helping chase for Nick Tonelli 1549 and anyone else that needs our help, our official headquartes will be at Pits Racing Bar next to the Lowrance booth, anyone can stop by their grab a drink and hang out!!!
Old 05-24-2012, 02:07 PM   #60
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Engage Offroad View Post
Engage Chase 1 will be heading down roughly 10am thursday morning, we will not be racing but we will defenitely be helping chase for Nick Tonelli 1549 and anyone else that needs our help, our official headquartes will be at Pits Racing Bar next to the Lowrance booth, anyone can stop by their grab a drink and hang out!!!
so if I head over early saturday morning and walk into Pits Racing Bar, i can find you guys?