Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

2012 SCORE BAJA 500

Old 06-03-2012, 01:51 AM   #101
pLon is on a distinguished road

Name: Heriberto
pLon's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by res4cue View Post
Thanks man. Appreciate the offer. I will prob head down tomorrow after 130 if I even go.
np man
Old 06-04-2012, 03:44 PM   #102
CeRaTi
Rakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: OsKaR
Rakso's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by pLon View Post
I'll see you there guys, look for a black DC 2006 tacoma with glassworks all around, tubular bumpers/rock sliders and retrofits on headlights/led tails... mexican license plates and bald handsome driver lol
Where you with Cactus films??
Old 06-04-2012, 04:10 PM   #103
socaltaco
LilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Manny
Location: San Diego, CALIFORNIA. (Rancho del Rey/ otay ranch)
LilManny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'll see you there guys, look for a black DC 2006 tacoma with glassworks all around, tubular bumpers/rock sliders and retrofits on headlights/led tails... mexican license plates and bald handsome driver lol
I think we saw you on your way out by ojos were you by the creek almost at "3 Hermanos"?
Old 06-04-2012, 04:24 PM   #104
socaltaco
LilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

By the way another awesome baja trip! Thanks Oscar had a lot of fun you picked a good spot.. And i think I found us a good one for the way back, oh Dude we went to papas that night and got to the hotel room at 4am!!! Haha and man we drank a lot I'll post up videos and pics later on tonight..

We saw Mario and gabe but apparently fjs have to stay 50 feet away from tacomas.. Haha jk but why did you guys and Oskar separate? And why did you guys take off without saying anything??? I thought we would all go to a seccond spot together either way it was still fun and good to see you guys down there!

I believe it was Gabe's first baja right? How'd you like it man??
Old 06-04-2012, 05:25 PM   #105
Shinty Killer
Gabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines:
Name: Gabe
Gabex35's Tacoma Gallery
I had a pretty good time. Hoping the 1,000 is a lot cooler cuz it was pretty hot out there.
As for Oskar, we set up first and saw him drive by. We told him to come over but he decided not to.
Old 06-04-2012, 05:36 PM   #106
CeRaTi
Rakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Rakso's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilManny View Post
By the way another awesome baja trip! Thanks Oscar had a lot of fun you picked a good spot.. And i think I found us a good one for the way back, oh Dude we went to papas that night and got to the hotel room at 4am!!! Haha and man we drank a lot I'll post up videos and pics later on tonight..

We saw Mario and gabe but apparently fjs have to stay 50 feet away from tacomas.. Haha jk but why did you guys and Oskar separate? And why did you guys take off without saying anything??? I thought we would all go to a seccond spot together either way it was still fun and good to see you guys down there!

Had a great time as well, as always. Great spots for sure. Can't wait for november. It's not that we separated, they set up camp at a spot I thought was gonna be too cold at night plus I wanted a spot right by the track. No big deal. Uploading videos and posting some pics in a bit.
Old 06-04-2012, 07:02 PM   #109

pLon's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakso View Post
Where you with Cactus films??
Yes they parked right next to us
Old 06-04-2012, 07:02 PM   #110

pLon's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I think we saw you on your way out by ojos were you by the creek almost at "3 Hermanos"?
Yup that was me
Old 06-04-2012, 07:27 PM   #111
CeRaTi

Rakso's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yes they parked right next to us
OK, we were next to them as well. Right before the Y. We were two black Tacomas.
Old 06-04-2012, 07:43 PM   #112
El Pitufo
Marioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marioso's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

definitely an awesome trip. i didn't even think to say good bye! sorry bud. we didn't watch them again, we left back home. my gf wasn't feeling good. we setup camp first and saw oscar afterwards. we hung out though, went for a short night run

for the 1000 we should ALL get together.
Old 06-04-2012, 07:52 PM   #113
El Pitufo
Marioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marioso's Tacoma Gallery
anyone see the class 1 drive towards our camp site?? thought it was gonna plow through us.
Old 06-04-2012, 08:24 PM   #114
CeRaTi

Rakso's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marioso View Post
definitely an awesome trip. i didn't even think to say good bye! sorry bud. we didn't watch them again, we left back home. my gf wasn't feeling good. we setup camp first and saw oscar afterwards. we hung out though, went for a short night run

Dude the run was nice!! Next time I'll have my bump stops and it'll be sweeter!!!! Night runs in Baja anyone? The best of the best!!!

Quote:
anyone see the class 1 drive towards our camp site?? thought it was gonna plow through us.
Yeah it went the wrong way and came all the way back to turn around. They didn't know both roads met up front. LOL
Old 06-04-2012, 09:06 PM   #116
David K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David K's Tacoma Gallery
SWEET! Thanks Oskar for a great job with the video...! Nobody has posted about the race over on Nomad, as they must still be down there having fun! I will share your video with the Baja gang there!
Old 06-04-2012, 09:22 PM   #117
CeRaTi

Rakso's Tacoma Gallery
Cool, I'll post a couple more in a few. In the meanwhile here are some more pics!

My flip setup!

El Many!

El oskar

The Tacos
Old 06-04-2012, 09:40 PM   #119
socaltaco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabex35 View Post
I had a pretty good time. Hoping the 1,000 is a lot cooler cuz it was pretty hot out there.
As for Oskar, we set up first and saw him drive by. We told him to come over but he decided not to.
Oh I see.. I was just wondering about that. But yeah it's definitely a lot cooler during the 1000 BUT it's also freaking freezing at night I mean literally freezing like 25-30 degrees!! So be careful what you wish for gabe..
Old 06-04-2012, 09:41 PM   #120
socaltaco

Quote:

Yes we should! I told my dad the hotel was nice and all but I would have much rather camped out Friday night so it looks like that won't happen again for this one..

Les hope more people start loosing their fear of baja and come down with us!