Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

2012 SCORE BAJA 500

Old 06-05-2012, 06:02 AM   #122
Race Fire/Med Rescue
res4cue is a name known to allres4cue is a name known to allres4cue is a name known to allres4cue is a name known to allres4cue is a name known to allres4cue is a name known to all

Firefighter:
Name: John
res4cue's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marioso View Post
anyone see the class 1 drive towards our camp site?? thought it was gonna plow through us.
If I am not in a truck for the 1000, I would love to "try again" and hang with you all ! God please no more floods.

From a "rescue/ ems" point of view... Not smart to post up on the outside of a curve/ turn. I have dealt with too many "plow throughs". Just my .02
Old 06-05-2012, 06:24 AM   #123
El Pitufo
Marioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marioso's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by res4cue View Post
If I am not in a truck for the 1000, I would love to "try again" and hang with you all ! God please no more floods.

From a "rescue/ ems" point of view... Not smart to post up on the outside of a curve/ turn. I have dealt with too many "plow throughs". Just my .02
True...IF that was the case. This car actually got lost after passing by us, turned around back to us, turned left into our camp then made a u turn back onto the track.
Old 06-05-2012, 06:38 AM   #124
tired taco is on a distinguished road

tired taco's Tacoma Gallery
I went a few years ago. Ojos negros is a great spot for sure. Wish i could go again this year.
Old 06-05-2012, 07:37 AM   #125
pLon is on a distinguished road

Name: Heriberto
pLon's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakso View Post
OK, we were next to them as well. Right before the Y. We were two black Tacomas.
Yes I think I saw you guys, my friends where making fun of me because I forgot my light bar, they where like... "look that tacoma looks like yours but... wait... oh no that guy has a light bar not like you" hehe, maybe next time we can camp together
Old 06-05-2012, 07:38 AM   #126

pLon's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Dude the run was nice!! Next time I'll have my bump stops and it'll be sweeter!!!! Night runs in Baja anyone? The best of the best!!!

Yeah it went the wrong way and came all the way back to turn around. They didn't know both roads met up front. LOL
We saw that, and we though he turned back to not loose any points
Old 06-05-2012, 09:07 AM   #127
socaltaco
LilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Manny
Location: San Diego, CALIFORNIA. (Rancho del Rey/ otay ranch)
LilManny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by pLon View Post
We saw that, and we though he turned back to not loose any points
You guys are both wrong it's cause they're Canadian and don't know any better hahahaha
Old 06-05-2012, 04:36 PM   #128
Shinty Killer
Gabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines:
Name: Gabe
Gabex35's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
True...IF that was the case. This car actually got lost after passing by us, turned around back to us, turned left into our camp then made a u turn back onto the track.
True story. Mario forgot to put that he almost shit his pants over the whole thing...
Old 06-05-2012, 06:27 PM   #129
Race Fire/Med Rescue
res4cue is a name known to allres4cue is a name known to allres4cue is a name known to allres4cue is a name known to allres4cue is a name known to allres4cue is a name known to all

Firefighter:
res4cue's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Dude the run was nice!! Next time I'll have my bump stops and it'll be sweeter!!!! Night runs in Baja anyone? The best of the best!!!
LOL
Night run out to Mikes Sky Ranch then spend the night! Sweet!
Old 06-05-2012, 06:30 PM   #130
Race Fire/Med Rescue

Firefighter:
res4cue's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Ohhh. Well then I stand corrected. There is no hiding from stupid drivers... You should see my posts on RDC after a BITD race! Lol
Old 06-05-2012, 09:03 PM   #134
Race Fire/Med Rescue

Firefighter:
res4cue's Tacoma Gallery
I am always amazed at the pure genius of these "water heads" who stand in the middle of the course, on the blind side of a jump, with a TT flying at them at 70+ mph.
Old 06-05-2012, 09:24 PM   #135
CeRaTi
Rakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: OsKaR
Rakso's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by res4cue View Post
Night run out to Mikes Sky Ranch then spend the night! Sweet!
PreRun style!
Old 06-06-2012, 05:23 AM   #139

pLon's Tacoma Gallery
Have you guys seen the video of the guy that's sitting too close to the track and gets hit I think with the tire of a class 1

search "atropellado baja 500 2012" on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAZ5bmTEfd8
Old 06-06-2012, 08:05 AM   #140
Race Fire/Med Rescue

Firefighter:
res4cue's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by pLon View Post
Have you guys seen the video of the guy that's sitting too close to the track and gets hit I think with the tire of a class 1

search "atropellado baja 500 2012" on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAZ5bmTEfd8
Yeah, the driver is Guy Peterson. Really nice dude. Didnt even know he hit anyone.

One year we clipped someone on Zoo Rd. They wanted to friggn lynch us! We didnt know either. Another chase crew told us.