Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

2012 SCORE BAJA 500

Old 05-17-2012, 09:39 PM   #1
socaltaco
LilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Manny
Location: San Diego, CALIFORNIA. (Rancho del Rey/ otay ranch)
LilManny's Tacoma Gallery
2012 SCORE BAJA 500

Ok guys it's about time to once again try and get all of you to man up and go down to baja for one of the greates off road races! The tecate score baja 500!

Anyone already planning on going??

This is NOT a bash on Mexico thread so if that's what your comment is about don't bother posting it.

So here's the deal the baja 500 will be june 1st-3rd in Ensenada baja california Mexico. If you've never been to a baja race it is something everyone should do at least once there's nothing like camping out in the middle of nowhere and waking up to see bikes quads trophy trucks and buggies Race by 5 feet in front of you..

Yes it is safe as long as you know where to go and I DO! So if anyone want to come down to baja for the race you're more then welcome to tag along with my dad cousins and I. I will be leaving san diego Friday morning around 10am, also if anyone wants to just caravan down to Ensenada we can do that too.

My plan is to head down Friday morning with my dad and enjoy the pre race festivities / contingency / party! After my uncles and cousins will meet up with us in Ensenada Friday afternoon we will head out to camp on a spot near the race course. Most likely somewhere near ojos negros which is about an hour inland from Ensenada. Wake up to watch the race, then once they go trough spot #1 we will head to a second spot to watch them race back towards Ensenada.

Guaranteed to be a good one lots of Jon stop action who's in?
Old 05-17-2012, 09:48 PM   #4
socaltaco
LilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Haha great minds think alike Oskar! Hey we always end up with one post here and on in the offroading section anyways so at least they're done together this time..
Old 05-17-2012, 09:50 PM   #5
CeRaTi
Rakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: OsKaR
Rakso's Tacoma Gallery
So were do you plan on going this year??
My gf wants to know if yours is going??
Old 05-17-2012, 09:54 PM   #6
socaltaco

Not sure.. I'm bringing my dad to this one hes had to work the last three years and he's super excited to go so I think I'm just gonna make it a guys trip
Old 05-17-2012, 09:58 PM   #7
socaltaco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakso View Post
So were do you plan on going this year??
My gf wants to know if yours is going??
Hey tell your boo that karen still wants to set up that spa day but my she got a new phone and lost her contacts so have her text Karen
Old 05-17-2012, 10:33 PM   #10
CeRaTi
Rakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: OsKaR
Rakso's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilManny View Post
Hey tell your boo that karen still wants to set up that spa day but my she got a new phone and lost her contacts so have her text Karen
Cool I'll tell her.

Quote:
Paris? I know of no such thing
I haven't been there in a long freaking time!
Old 05-18-2012, 08:53 AM   #11
Turbo Meister
Speed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Speed Freek's Tacoma Gallery
I am probably going down with the Ashcrafts, help with race support.

My buddy Jesse Ashcraft #78 TT will be racing, I think he is currently #6 overall in the series, doing pretty good so far, he just needs to quit rolling the truck and he could be in the top 3, lol.
Old 05-18-2012, 09:03 AM   #12
J4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

J4RR's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be down there Thursday night or Friday morning, I'll be at contengecy getting my friends class 1 through tech. Gonna be a good weekend of chasing!
Old 05-18-2012, 11:21 AM   #13
socaltaco

I'll be wearing my SoCaltacomas shirt at contingency maybe we can all have a beer down there
Old 05-18-2012, 11:23 AM   #14
socaltaco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed Freek View Post
I am probably going down with the Ashcrafts, help with race support.

My buddy Jesse Ashcraft #78 TT will be racing, I think he is currently #6 overall in the series, doing pretty good so far, he just needs to quit rolling the truck and he could be in the top 3, lol.
Haha yeah I saw the video on YouTube! That must have been a wild ride..
Old 05-18-2012, 11:31 AM   #15
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
no one ever leaves friday night, so us guys with real day jobs are fucked
Old 05-18-2012, 11:36 AM   #16
socaltaco

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawke88 View Post
no one ever leaves friday night, so us guys with real day jobs are fucked
Haha take a day off son! Or You can meet everyone in Ensenada Friday night guarantee you you'll find someone else going to the races on your way there. My cousins will be heading there around 4.
Old 05-18-2012, 11:37 AM   #17
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
One does not simply take a day off for off-roading!
Old 05-18-2012, 11:53 AM   #18
Turbo Meister
Speed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Speed Freek's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Haha yeah I saw the video on YouTube! That must have been a wild ride..
100mph crash, rolled 5 times I think, all because some idiot driving on the course!! He got rattled pretty badly.

I will probably be going down with the Desert Assassins and Ashcraft racing crew, gonna be lots of us!
Old 05-18-2012, 12:03 PM   #19
socaltaco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed Freek View Post
100mph crash, rolled 5 times I think, all because some idiot driving on the course!! He got rattled pretty badly.

I will probably be going down with the Desert Assassins and Ashcraft racing crew, gonna be lots of us!
Yeah but that's an awesome crew to be with!
Old 05-18-2012, 12:04 PM   #20
socaltaco

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawke88 View Post
One does not simply take a day off for off-roading!
By "One" do you mean Jen? Haha