Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

2012 tuff trucks - San Diego fair

Old 06-21-2012, 06:53 PM   #41
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
I will be there Tuesday!
Old 06-21-2012, 07:29 PM   #43
TC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
TC yota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lembowski View Post
I will be there Tuesday!
Racing?
Old 06-21-2012, 07:35 PM   #44
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TC yota View Post
Racing?
just planning on attending
Old 06-24-2012, 10:25 PM   #46
Mega Member
Anteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard:
Name: Andrew
Anteupp's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be there Tuesday.
Old 06-24-2012, 10:36 PM   #47
Rompin Around

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anteupp View Post
I'll be there Tuesday.
Cool so will I, hit me up when you get there.
Old 06-25-2012, 10:40 AM   #48
socaltaco
LilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Manny
Location: San Diego, CALIFORNIA. (Rancho del Rey/ otay ranch)
LilManny's Tacoma Gallery
Ok looks like Tuesday it is I'll be there too.. U guys wanna meet up before hand? In coming from chula so I think you're both gonna be on the way
Old 06-25-2012, 11:04 AM   #49
Rompin Around

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilManny View Post
Ok looks like Tuesday it is I'll be there too.. U guys wanna meet up before hand? In coming from chula so I think you're both gonna be on the way
I'm working that day, so time will be tight for me. I will probablly walk in there right at 1.
Old 06-25-2012, 12:53 PM   #50
TC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TC yota's Tacoma Gallery
All these long travel trucks on TW and nobody is going to race?
Old 06-25-2012, 01:01 PM   #51
MadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant future

Name: Mike
MadTaco461's Tacoma Gallery
Nah my shit would cost too much to tow it everywhere and bash in my cab lol. Ill stay a fan of the sport and watch you guys spend the big bucks
Old 06-25-2012, 01:08 PM   #52
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
All these long travel trucks on TW and nobody is going to race?
Bummer . I tried to start the thread early to hopefully have some entries .
Old 06-25-2012, 01:21 PM   #53

TC yota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadTaco461 View Post
Nah my shit would cost too much to tow it everywhere and bash in my cab lol. Ill stay a fan of the sport and watch you guys spend the big bucks
Big bucks? The whole point of this kind of "race" is to get people in non-race trucks to come out and have fun! If your truck can't go around the course there it shouldn't even go to the desert

I know that comes off "rude" but I'm not trying to be, I just want to see some people come out and have fun!
Old 06-25-2012, 03:37 PM   #54
MadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant future

No prob man this is the internet you can say a lot before it gets to me. Well don't you have to be caged to be on the course? I'm working on my cab cage now and I should be ready next year. I gotta watch you guys first before looking like too much of a squid
Old 06-25-2012, 04:02 PM   #55

TC yota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadTaco461 View Post
No prob man this is the internet you can say a lot before it gets to me. Well don't you have to be caged to be on the course? I'm working on my cab cage now and I should be ready next year. I gotta watch you guys first before looking like too much of a squid
No cage needed for the street class on thursday
Old 06-25-2012, 04:13 PM   #56

Quote:
Dang next year ill keep an eye out for this. Little late being three days away
Old 06-25-2012, 04:15 PM   #57
Jumper's Leds
csjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: 2nd class petty officer
Name: chris
csjumper2003's Tacoma Gallery
How much is it to get into the stands?
Old 06-25-2012, 04:31 PM   #58
Rompin Around

Quote:
Originally Posted by csjumper2003 View Post
How much is it to get into the stands?
Fair admission, so $13
Old 06-25-2012, 05:33 PM   #59
Ainokea
RecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
RecklessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I wanna run it on Thursday! im just nervous! Full Flaunt said they would sponsor me and pay the entry fee, im just nervous to do it!
Old 06-25-2012, 05:39 PM   #60

TC yota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RecklessTaco View Post
I wanna run it on Thursday! im just nervous! Full Flaunt said they would sponsor me and pay the entry fee, im just nervous to do it!
LOL little Ashley
Dont be nervous. Go on Tuesday and watch so you can see it ahead of time