Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

To all Ontario and surrounding cities

Old 05-21-2012, 05:01 PM   #1
shit happens then you die
jobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Josh
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
To all Ontario and surrounding cities

I need to know what's the best cable/ Internet provider for the area?shopping around and wanna go with the best bang for my buck.
Old 05-21-2012, 07:34 PM   #2
shit happens then you die
jobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Josh
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
No one?
Old 05-22-2012, 11:11 AM   #3
NoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
NoSoup4You's Tacoma Gallery
I lived in that area for about 20 years - ISPs vary a lot by area and even by street since some neighborhoods have been upgraded to current equipment, and other neighborhoods are still stuck with DSL and older.

find a little more accurate location, and start Google searching for who is available at that address.
Old 05-23-2012, 11:52 PM   #4
garcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: mario
garcm329's Tacoma Gallery
I work for charter and can get u on the latest promos with cheaper install than if u call customer service... if u have good credit u can get free install... but mostly its charter or time warner depending where u live (non satelite options) that I know of... I'm not sure if u canget verizon or fios snce fios is still only in select areas... but if u want more info pm me