Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Stolen: Lifted 2011 Toyota Tacoma Sport

Old 05-21-2012, 05:08 PM   #1
SadManGrin is on a distinguished road

SadManGrin's Tacoma Gallery
Exclamation Stolen: Lifted 2011 Toyota Tacoma Sport

2011 Magnetic Gray Metallic Toyota Tacoma PreRunner

3" lift, eibach springs
Bilstein 5100's on all four corners
Light Racing upper control arms
Toytec add a leafs
BF Goodrich All Terrains 285/75/16, black out
Procomp 7089, no caps
Borla catback exhaust, welded in
Full sized spare cabled in the back
Debadged
Tinted Windows, front matches factory back
Toyota Emblem is plastidipped black on the grill
locking gascap
No plate on front, bumper plugged
Headrests in the backseats were removed

Last seen in Buena Park 5/19 around 10:30pm.

Please call Buena Park PD if you have any information. (714) 562-3901

Thank you.

Old 05-21-2012, 05:14 PM   #5
I got fisted
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
damn..thieves are getting smart..these are NOT supposed to start without the chipped key.
Old 05-21-2012, 05:15 PM   #6
revised
TrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: HM2
TrdSurgie's Tacoma Gallery
How are these trucks being stolen......?
Old 05-21-2012, 05:16 PM   #8
The1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peps
The1youluv2hate's Tacoma Gallery
Probly tow trucks
Old 05-21-2012, 05:17 PM   #9
I got fisted
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelo760 View Post
Don't thinK my RC has a chipped key .
it probably does. Does your key have a thick plastic end on it?
Old 05-21-2012, 05:18 PM   #10
.45%er
the.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Secret Squirell, Contract Completed
Name: Nick
the.sight.picture's Tacoma Gallery
F===ING BS. Sucks bro. sorry
Old 05-21-2012, 05:18 PM   #11
U MAD? OH U MAD
RJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RJ
RJALLDAY702's Tacoma Gallery
Ive heard talk about if you have this little circle thing on your key.. It has some kind of special something for theft? Anyone know what im talking about? Cause i have one on my key.
Old 05-21-2012, 05:20 PM   #12
REBELTACO
The Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
The Traveler's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjerseyfirefighter View Post
damn..thieves are getting smart..these are NOT supposed to start without the chipped key.
My 2010 starts with a Home Depot cutout spare...just found out yesterday, actually. And I do have the circle on my original key.

Good luck to you, and be DAMN sure I'll keep my eyes peeled for this motherf**ker in South County.

PS, search for ANY of your aftermarket parts
(wheels, tires, lift kit, etc) on LA, OC, SD, Ventura, IE, and Santa Barbara Craigslist...I'd look daily. If you do find something you know belonged to your truck, do not take matters into your own hands...call the police. Chances are they'll try to sell all the aftermarket parts.
Old 05-21-2012, 05:22 PM   #14
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery

that is a beautiful truck! Lets find it guys!
Old 05-21-2012, 05:31 PM   #17
U MAD? OH U MAD
RJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RJ
RJALLDAY702's Tacoma Gallery

this dot
Old 05-21-2012, 05:33 PM   #18
"Living life in the FAST lane..."
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05PreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 05PreRunner
I'm in Buena Park as well... So, ill DEFINITELY be keeping an eye out..
Old 05-21-2012, 06:21 PM   #20
Señor Member
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Traveler View Post
My 2010 starts with a Home Depot cutout spare...just found out yesterday, actually. And I do have the circle on my original key.

Good luck to you, and be DAMN sure I'll keep my eyes peeled for this motherf**ker in South County.

PS, search for ANY of your aftermarket parts
(wheels, tires, lift kit, etc) on LA, OC, SD, Ventura, IE, and Santa Barbara Craigslist...I'd look daily. If you do find something you know belonged to your truck, do not take matters into your own hands...call the police. Chances are they'll try to sell all the aftermarket parts.
Your truck shouldn't start with the home depot one...mine doesn't

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Traveler View Post
Where's Rod (Jerez)?? He sees everybody's Taco driving around...Make sure he knows about this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
this is true he is quite the traveler
these guys.
I saw a mag grey yesterday going out to 29 palms on the 10 but it didn't have the 2011 grill tho...i could swear they looked the same

Products Discussed in this Thread