Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Anyone in the 805 want to weld on spindle gussets when i get them?

Old 05-21-2012, 07:43 PM   #1
santabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant future

Name: jordan
santabarbarataco's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone in the 805 want to weld on spindle gussets when i get them?

just wondering if there was anyone in the 805 who could weld on spindle gussets on for me when i get them...maybe for some beer or other sort of trade off
Old 05-22-2012, 02:35 AM   #2
ntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
ntydog13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by santabarbarataco View Post
just wondering if there was anyone in the 805 who could weld on spindle gussets on for me when i get them...maybe for some beer or other sort of trade off
Hmm maybe try asking in the 805 thread

Dirty dangled and drftaco are fabricators
Old 05-22-2012, 07:32 AM   #3
GFO DMC LBR
dirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: adam
dirty dangler's Tacoma Gallery
he said trade for beer lmao
Old 05-22-2012, 09:25 AM   #4
santabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant future

Lol what's that spose to mean? Haha I just wanted to know if there's anyone near who is able to weld them on for me? Want something other than beer? I'm fine with paying someone on her to do it as well
Old 05-22-2012, 09:37 AM   #5
GFO DMC LBR
dirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

4x4 or 2x4
Old 05-22-2012, 09:41 AM   #6

2x4 03 prerunner
Old 05-22-2012, 10:31 AM   #7
anthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
anthony250f's Tacoma Gallery
we can try to do it with my saudering iron
Old 05-22-2012, 10:36 AM   #8

Ya definitely sounds like a plan!!! I'll bring my iron too Hahahaha
Old 05-22-2012, 10:54 AM   #9
GFO DMC LBR

If you bring me the spindle i can do it otherwise im too busy
Old 05-22-2012, 11:12 AM   #10

Ya no worries there I'll have the spindles off for you. I don't have them yet but when I get them I'll sen you a pm. Thanks man