Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Trade? Have '12 chrome grill; want black!

Old 06-04-2012, 03:48 PM   #1
f3nd3r is on a distinguished road

f3nd3r's Tacoma Gallery
Trade? Have '12 chrome grill; want black!

Have: '12 DCSB (off-road) with chrome grill
Want: black grill

Long shot, I know, but worth a try

edit: I've plastidipped auto parts before and some come out better than others, but I'd like to avoid that this time.
Old 06-05-2012, 09:55 AM   #3
f3nd3r is on a distinguished road

f3nd3r's Tacoma Gallery
Wow, good call. I thought they'd be more expensive. Thanks!

While I'm here... I see the rear bumpers have a few differences:
- w/o x-runner
- w/o sport pk
- w/ sport pk

How do I make sense of this? Obviously, I'd like the sport bumper in black but there's no option for color... Suggestions?
Old 06-05-2012, 07:37 PM   #4
kevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant future

kevinthefawker's Tacoma Gallery
Just call your local dealer tell them you have a 2012 tacoma with the trd sport package in whatever color you have and you need the rear bumper cover/skin. And ask for the part number and just order it online if its cheaper. And if you want to be sure just call another dealer or the online dealer to double check the part number....

And if you really want to be sure, just grab the vin off a trd sport tacoma of your color and give that to the dealer.
Old 06-10-2012, 12:11 AM   #5
6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
6spd's Tacoma Gallery
hmmmm. that online link has a pretty good price