Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

So Cal Gorman Meet July 7, 2012

Old 07-11-2012, 11:20 AM   #261
Banned
Shemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Matt
Shemicals's Tacoma Gallery
https://vimeo.com/45557984

many more videos to come
Old 07-13-2012, 12:24 AM   #262
Banned
Shemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shed
sorry with the lag. Ive been doing insane catchup at work. ill post all the raw footage this weekend
Old 07-13-2012, 07:03 AM   #263
Steve J
Steve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
Steve J's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shemicals View Post
sorry with the lag. Ive been doing insane catchup at work. ill post all the raw footage this weekend
Old 07-15-2012, 02:25 PM   #264
Banned
all of the other videos are too big to post on vimeo... i have to edit everything first.
Old 07-15-2012, 02:27 PM   #265
Sunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shemicals View Post
https://vimeo.com/45557984

many more videos to come
I dont know if its just my computer not being able to process it but the video is really crappy. Can you guys see it clear?
Old 07-15-2012, 02:31 PM   #266
anthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
anthony250f's Tacoma Gallery
Good quality for me
Old 07-28-2012, 05:01 PM   #268
Steve J
Steve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Steve J's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacowestley View Post
No more videos?
Hey,you still want that skid plate Wes
Old 07-29-2012, 04:34 PM   #270
Sunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
No more videos?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYF9VrAKseU
Old 07-31-2012, 02:47 PM   #271
Khmer Member
tacowestley is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacowestley is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacowestley is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacowestley is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacowestley is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacowestley is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacowestley is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacowestley is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacowestley is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacowestley is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacowestley is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wes
tacowestley's Tacoma Gallery
Hey guys sorry I haven't been on for a while

Steve ill take it but is it cool if you could bring it to the next meet whenever that is? School and work is in the way so I don't have time to pick it up

And the truck is doing fine juan. I took out the carpet and pressure washed all the mud out and cleaned the carpet so now all I have to do is put it all back together.

And also I was wondering if I could take off my radiator and pressure wash that too? My truck is loud as hell lol
Old 07-31-2012, 03:32 PM   #272

Sunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Hey guys sorry I haven't been on for a while

Steve ill take it but is it cool if you could bring it to the next meet whenever that is? School and work is in the way so I don't have time to pick it up

And the truck is doing fine juan. I took out the carpet and pressure washed all the mud out and cleaned the carpet so now all I have to do is put it all back together.

And also I was wondering if I could take off my radiator and pressure wash that too? My truck is loud as hell lol

Be VERY careful trying to do that, you will easily bend the fins. Do not use the jet stream, use a wide spread stream and it should be fine.
Old 08-01-2012, 07:40 AM   #273
Steve J

Steve J's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Wes, no problem. It's yours. Don't know when or where the next meet will be. If you find yourself with any break in the rat race let me know & I am sure we could arrange someplace to meet so you can get it. I think I am going to be rolling to Whittier with a Buddy on Saturday. probably going to be out there around 7:00 pm if that helps. I'll pm my cell # & you can text me whatever works