Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

So Cal Gorman Meet July 7, 2012

Old 06-13-2012, 09:28 AM   #21
Banned
Shemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Matt
Shemicals's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve J View Post
Hey Sunner, if you thought my little 5 lugger was impressive, there is going to be another one out there that is deffinitely going to mob it & really put the 5 luggers on the off road map. Shemicals has a mean 5 lugger.
VROOOM VROOM yes! and there don't seem to be any giant walls of sand for me to plow there

I'm in for the day trip.
Old 06-13-2012, 09:34 AM   #22
Banned
Shemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunner View Post
Hope this one will be as fun as the last

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeBVU...layer_embedded
2:43 I was ROFL'ing

no muddy puddles for me however.... I needed a new starter/alternator last time lol
Old 06-13-2012, 10:30 AM   #23
Steve J
Steve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
Steve J's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shemicals View Post
VROOOM VROOM yes! and there don't seem to be any giant walls of sand for me to plow there

I'm in for the day trip.
Alright, now lets blow up this thread & get the yes list bigger.
Old 06-13-2012, 01:48 PM   #25
Steve J
Steve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Steve J's Tacoma Gallery
Come on people, we need more yes confirmations. Get word out to everyone. They don't have to be just Tacomas out there, but it helps.

For all you Maybe out there, that's fine too. Hopefully most of the maybes if not all will make it.

Let me know if you're going to be camping also.
Old 06-13-2012, 02:21 PM   #26
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
this is like a month away, give it time. Post this up on the regionals and/or midtravel and long travel threads.
Old 06-17-2012, 01:00 PM   #28
Banned
BUUUMP
Old 06-18-2012, 08:42 AM   #29
Steve J

Steve J's Tacoma Gallery
Unsure of the trails that we will run. Need someone that knows the trails there.
Old 06-18-2012, 09:22 AM   #31
Sunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sunner's Tacoma Gallery
If I dont get my bumper on by then, I might still come out to get some videos of you guys, Who can I ride shotgun with?
Old 06-18-2012, 10:24 AM   #32
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunner View Post
If I dont get my bumper on by then, I might still come out to get some videos of you guys, Who can I ride shotgun with?
you can ride with me my friend. my passenger seat should be open. unless i bring my buddy Josh with me.

My uniballs are shitting out on me so I am going to run the truck as hard as I can for this Gorman Run. that way I can say I used em well
Old 06-18-2012, 10:40 AM   #33
Sunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
you can ride with me my friend. my passenger seat should be open. unless i bring my buddy Josh with me.

My uniballs are shitting out on me so I am going to run the truck as hard as I can for this Gorman Run. that way I can say I used em well

Awesome
Old 06-19-2012, 09:57 AM   #35
Steve J

Steve J's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

LOL..... You're going to mash your balls...
Old 06-19-2012, 11:30 AM   #36
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve J View Post
LOL..... You're going to mash your balls...
Old 06-19-2012, 11:37 AM   #37
WTF
1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future

1TUFFTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Depending if I have to work or not... hmmmmm
Old 06-20-2012, 01:25 PM   #39
Banned
double bubble bump
Old 06-21-2012, 06:36 AM   #40
Steve J

Steve J's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1TUFFTRD View Post
Depending if I have to work or not... hmmmmm
Can I put you as a maybe?