Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Official Anza Borrego/Split Mountain trip

View Poll Results: Who's down for an Anza-Borrego trip??
Totally down for overnight 2 day camping trip! 17 43.59%
Willing to go, but only for a day trip. 9 23.08%
Too far for me to drive. 3 7.69%
F#%K that it's WAYYYY too hot!!! 12 30.77%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-10-2012, 05:00 PM   #41
TXPRO4X4 is on a distinguished road

Name: Bryan
TXPRO4X4's Tacoma Gallery
Look even I said ocotillo after the meet that day, it was great. Even being up there at 6000 elev. but msn I ride alot and its going to be hot during the day. It will be nice at night and fish canyons is the shit! But come on latter in the season would be much better! Me and my family would love to come. She had not seen the wind caves or pretty much any of the south side of the 78. But if yall are that hard up fuck I hope its a great time!!!! I just hope there is another trip when it gets cooler.
Old 06-10-2012, 06:27 PM   #42
REBELTACO
The Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
The Traveler's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXPRO4X4 View Post
Look even I said ocotillo after the meet that day, it was great. Even being up there at 6000 elev. but msn I ride alot and its going to be hot during the day. It will be nice at night and fish canyons is the shit! But come on latter in the season would be much better! Me and my family would love to come. She had not seen the wind caves or pretty much any of the south side of the 78. But if yall are that hard up fuck I hope its a great time!!!! I just hope there is another trip when it gets cooler.
Oh dude trust me we will have many more trips out there especially in the fall. Winter is way too cold at night, it was down to 34* at night. I'm down for like a September or October run out there or something.
Old 06-10-2012, 06:37 PM   #43
REBELTACO
The Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OK so here's our member list so far...add your name if you're coming!!

[The List]

JayDirt
PrerunnerChris
n0ms
Bo Rocks
BIGBADJON22 - Maybe
Deadhed61 – Maybe
magikbean562 – Maybe
Leoffensive – Maybe
Stmpjmpr – Strong Maybe
Wholito – Maybe
Old 06-10-2012, 10:18 PM   #44
Jumper's Leds
csjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: 2nd class petty officer
Name: chris
csjumper2003's Tacoma Gallery
Subd. Interested on a weekend campout.
Old 06-10-2012, 10:55 PM   #45
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery

Old 06-12-2012, 04:08 PM   #48
Jumper's Leds
csjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: 2nd class petty officer
Name: chris
csjumper2003's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Traveler View Post
[The List]

JayDirt
PrerunnerChris
n0ms
Bo Rocks
csjumper2003
BIGBADJON22 - Maybe
Deadhed61 – Maybe
magikbean562 – Maybe
Leoffensive – Maybe
Stmpjmpr – Strong Maybe
Wholito – Maybe
Leo what the Hell is this Maybe
Old 06-13-2012, 07:10 AM   #50
Pelfreybilt Off-Road
Socalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
Socalduckslayer's Tacoma Gallery
Hmmm, lemme see how the next few days play out. Lots to do but need to get out and wheel badly.
Old 06-13-2012, 11:31 AM   #51
REBELTACO

Word is, we're going to have a very small bit of wet weather just before this trip...might turn into a muddin' run!

[The List]

JayDirt
PrerunnerChris
n0ms
Bo Rocks
csjumper2003
yotanation29
BIGBADJON22 - Maybe
Deadhed61 – Maybe
magikbean562 – Maybe
Leoffensive – Maybe
Stmpjmpr – Strong Maybe
Wholito – Maybe
Socalduckslayer - Maybe
Old 06-13-2012, 01:47 PM   #52
Pelfreybilt Off-Road
Socalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I'm not seeing that in the weather but that'd be cool. I'm really going to try to make this one, meet some new OC fuggers
Old 06-13-2012, 01:49 PM   #53
deadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
deadhed61's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socalduckslayer View Post
I'm not seeing that in the weather but that'd be cool. I'm really going to try to make this one, meet some new OC fuggers
Nice!
Old 06-13-2012, 06:17 PM   #54
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
I might be in . See how it goes . Anyone interested in going to Truck haven while out there .
Old 06-13-2012, 06:18 PM   #55
deadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelo760 View Post
I might be in . See how it goes . Anyone interested in going to Truck haven while out there .
I've never been out there, what is it?
Old 06-13-2012, 06:22 PM   #56
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Truck haven is a built 4x4 park . I don't think there would a whole lot I can do though . But havent been yet either .
Old 06-13-2012, 06:23 PM   #57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelo760 View Post
Truck haven is a built 4x4 park . I don't think there would a whole lot I can do though . But havent been yet either .
Sounds like it could be fun. How far is it from where everyone will be?
Old 06-13-2012, 06:26 PM   #58
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
From split mountain I think about 30 minutes .
Old 06-13-2012, 06:40 PM   #59
Pelfreybilt Off-Road

Truckhaven is sweet. You can get into as much trouble as you desire there. If you want to break your shit, its there, maybe leave some paint, sure, no problem. There are mild washes to run in as well, little bit of everything. I would fully be up to making that run. We can just hit poleline and head up there or take 78 to 86 if anyone needs fuel
Old 06-13-2012, 07:33 PM   #60
Leoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Leo
Leoffensive's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by csjumper2003 View Post
Leo what the Hell is this Maybe

it all comes down to the funds