Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

RJ's BS thread

Old 06-12-2012, 09:36 PM   #23
NoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
NoSoup4You's Tacoma Gallery
break out the nutella .. he won't be able to resist
Old 06-12-2012, 09:37 PM   #24
Because fuck you that's why...
Trigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
Trigo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4WD View Post
& thats it ?? Its just stupid & he hopes it dies huh,

I'm gonna see to it that its a sticky.......
Old 06-12-2012, 09:37 PM   #25
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSoup4You View Post
IBRJ

good one Dave....

Well he was bitching that the San Diego crew jacked his SoCal thread , & well ummmm, looking around, I guess we jacked this one too...

Damn, its diabolical....
Old 06-12-2012, 09:39 PM   #26
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson18matt View Post
he's not gonna say thank you... he's just gonna post a smiley face thingy

You mean one of these smiley face thingys Matt ??...

Old 06-12-2012, 09:39 PM   #27
The Mad Scientist
jberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
jberry813's Tacoma Gallery
Take this as a good opportunity for you guys to create some new memes.
Here's some material:

Old 06-12-2012, 09:41 PM   #28
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jberry813 View Post
hahahahahahah
Old 06-12-2012, 09:44 PM   #29
cRaZy oLdmAn

4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jberry813 View Post
Take this as a good opportunity for you guys to create some new memes.
Here's some material:

LOLOL, thats perfect Jason......
Old 06-12-2012, 10:04 PM   #30
U MAD? OH U MAD
RJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RJ
RJALLDAY702's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'ed for this RJ guy... He's a looker for sure..
Old 06-12-2012, 10:06 PM   #31
U MAD? OH U MAD
RJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDBen View Post
It sure did! Right up your moms!
Old 06-12-2012, 10:06 PM   #32
Because fuck you that's why...
Trigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
Trigo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJALLDAY702 View Post
Sub'ed for this RJ guy... He's a looker for sure..
Old 06-12-2012, 10:24 PM   #33
U MAD? OH U MAD

I don't understand why you guys try to flame on me so much? I have never done ANYTHING wrong to any of you guys. And if I have, you only come out with bullshit on the forms.. But when were face to face? Nothing.. Ethugs perhaps..?
And you know im always down for a good joke.. But really? Going on to MY own personal facebook page, getting an OLD ass picture.. And then making it out to try and humiliate me? For no reason? Its pretty annoying.. And it gets old reealllllyyy quick.. Dunno, maybe im not good at this form shit.. So whatever! lol Do whatever you want.. Call me "butthurt" Or whatever.. But just know, I will always give the respect deserved when were out on a meet. Cause that's all im going to use tacomaworld for anymore.. See you guys out there!
Old 06-13-2012, 03:46 AM   #34
cRaZy oLdmAn

4WD's Tacoma Gallery
RJ , I'm sorry dude , this thread thing was just meant to be a little good natured ball busting is all . If I didn't like you I wouldn't even acknowledge your existence bro'.... & I'm pretty sure no one here is trying to humiliate you... & if it went a little too far brother, I apologize...
Old 06-13-2012, 09:24 AM   #35
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I don't understand why you guys try to flame on me so much? I have never done ANYTHING wrong to any of you guys. And if I have, you only come out with bullshit on the forms.. But when were face to face? Nothing.. Ethugs perhaps..?
And you know im always down for a good joke.. But really? Going on to MY own personal facebook page, getting an OLD ass picture.. And then making it out to try and humiliate me? For no reason? Its pretty annoying.. And it gets old reealllllyyy quick.. Dunno, maybe im not good at this forms shit.. So whatever! lol Do whatever you want.. Call me "butthurt" Or whatever.. But just know, I will always give the respect deserved when were out on a meet. Cause that's all im going to use tacomaworld for anymore.. See you guys out there!
dafuq forms are you talking about?
Old 06-13-2012, 10:34 AM   #37
U MAD? OH U MAD

Hahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha. I'm just fucking with you guys. Thanks for all the PM's

Gotchya

I honestly don't really care. It's the Internet.
Old 06-13-2012, 10:42 AM   #38
Ainokea
RecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
RecklessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Hahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha. I'm just fucking with you guys. Thanks for all the PM's

Gotchya

Nice one.
:
Old 06-13-2012, 10:43 AM   #39
cRaZy oLdmAn

4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Gotchya

Well you little douchebag !! ..........

well played.........

The sticky comment stands then.....
Old 06-13-2012, 10:47 AM   #40
The Mad Scientist
jberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
jberry813's Tacoma Gallery
I didn't pull anything out off your facebook page. I don't even have facebook...I'm antisocial.
Those pictures were posted on TW...and found on google images.

tick tick tick tick tick