Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Lucerne Valley 6/13/2012

Old 06-12-2012, 05:13 PM   #1
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mohawk Mike
mikesdoublecab's Tacoma Gallery
Lucerne Valley 6/13/2012

I will be out in Lucerne tomorrow for a photoshoot if any locals want to cruise by and keep me company...

I'll be rolling out alone in my truck and could use some extra trucks out there in case I run into issues...

ya know, safety in numbers...

if y'all don't see me post up on Facebook or here by tomorrow night, send out the search party...

Old 06-12-2012, 05:21 PM   #2
Johnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
are you just going to Lester Dale or other locations too? you know, just in case we need to send a search party.
Old 06-12-2012, 08:50 PM   #6
tostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tostidos's Tacoma Gallery
What time?
Old 06-12-2012, 09:28 PM   #7
Johnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
What color bag will you have over your head? What drugs will you take so we can tell the coroner?
Old 06-13-2012, 08:46 PM   #9
tostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tostidos's Tacoma Gallery
Wish we could have stayed longer
Old 06-13-2012, 09:48 PM   #10
amocat 777 is on a distinguished road

amocat 777's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesdoublecab View Post
what a great day...

thanks to tostidos and his GF Emily for helping me set up... too bad you couldn't stay...
Glad you made it back without casualties
Old 06-13-2012, 10:08 PM   #12
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mohawk Mike
mikesdoublecab's Tacoma Gallery
i posted in the photo thread, but here are two previews from today's shoot...

Plus model Kelsey

Attached Thumbnails
Lucerne Valley 6/13/2012-kelsey-pmm-0149a.jpg   Lucerne Valley 6/13/2012-kelsey-pmm-0153a.jpg  
Old 06-14-2012, 10:26 AM   #13
amocat 777 is on a distinguished road

amocat 777's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesdoublecab View Post
i posted in the photo thread, but here are two previews from today's shoot...

Plus model Kelsey

Hey Mike, just saw your age.....wow your an old man! Hahaha nice to see i'm not alone.