Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Any so-cal guys with motorcycles?

Old 06-17-2012, 12:58 PM   #1
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
ProForce's Tacoma Gallery
Any so-cal guys with motorcycles?

My R6 is getting lonely being parked all the time but now that summer is here its time to start riding again! Anyone in the area ride? I'm not on any bike forums and don't know many guys with bikes but would love to go for a group ride. Maybe the beach or something. Anyone down?
Old 06-17-2012, 01:01 PM   #2
Sunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sunner's Tacoma Gallery
My bike's down right now but will be getting it running soon hopefully, Ill be heading down to Socal to ride once I do. I dont think Ill be doing any riding till the Fall though.
Old 06-17-2012, 01:08 PM   #3
yotanation29 is a jewel in the roughyotanation29 is a jewel in the roughyotanation29 is a jewel in the rough

Navy:
Name: ADRIEL
yotanation29's Tacoma Gallery
Where in SoCal are you? I go riding in south San Diego area almost every Sunday on the hwy 94. We call it "the canyons" it's an awesome ride
Old 06-17-2012, 01:51 PM   #4
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by yotanation29 View Post
Where in SoCal are you? I go riding in south San Diego area almost every Sunday on the hwy 94. We call it "the canyons" it's an awesome ride
I'm in the IE. Little far from SD but its possible. If I could find another guy to ride to SD with me then we could roll with you that would be sweet.

Anyone using chatterboxes?
Old 06-17-2012, 01:53 PM   #5
Thin Blue Line

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunner View Post
My bike's down right now but will be getting it running soon hopefully, Ill be heading down to Socal to ride once I do. I dont think Ill be doing any riding till the Fall though.
That's a bummer. Hopefully you'll have it back up and running soon.
Old 06-17-2012, 01:55 PM   #6
TherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
TherealScuba's Tacoma Gallery
I got a 500CC Vespa. I'd be down to ride!
Old 06-18-2012, 01:52 AM   #7
Thin Blue Line

Quote:
Originally Posted by TherealScuba View Post
I got a 500CC Vespa. I'd be down to ride!
How fast does it go?? I usually cruise around 85-90mpg on my bike when traffic is light.