Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Help with lift install, drink my homebrewed beer: Encinitas

Old 06-19-2012, 10:37 AM   #1
OneWheelDrive is one of the sharper tools in the shedOneWheelDrive is one of the sharper tools in the shedOneWheelDrive is one of the sharper tools in the shedOneWheelDrive is one of the sharper tools in the shedOneWheelDrive is one of the sharper tools in the shedOneWheelDrive is one of the sharper tools in the shedOneWheelDrive is one of the sharper tools in the shedOneWheelDrive is one of the sharper tools in the shedOneWheelDrive is one of the sharper tools in the shedOneWheelDrive is one of the sharper tools in the shedOneWheelDrive is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter
OneWheelDrive's Tacoma Gallery
San Diego (Encinitas) Mod Meet, BBQ, Beer! Sunday the 31st?

Yo TWers, I've got an OME lift and Camburg UCAs on route from member TwistedFreedom, should be here next week, and I would love some help with the install. It would be very helpful if you also had a floor jack and jack stands. I have all the rest of the tools, including an impact drill and torque wrench. I'm very mechanical, and have actually done this install on my old '98 taco, but I know how valuable an extra set of hands can be, even if one is holding a cold IPA. I'll throw some carne asada on the grill, and there will be plenty of homebrew. I'm pretty much free on all weekends and most evenings, and I think we could bang it out in one night. Thanks in advance, I'm pumped to get wheelin'!
Old 06-19-2012, 12:30 PM   #2
once flirted with danger, danger got clingy
magikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: greg
magikbean562's Tacoma Gallery
change the title to sand diego mod meet bbq and beer. and put up a date. preferably sunday. you post it, they will come.
Old 06-19-2012, 02:10 PM   #3
OneWheelDrive is one of the sharper tools in the shedOneWheelDrive is one of the sharper tools in the shedOneWheelDrive is one of the sharper tools in the shedOneWheelDrive is one of the sharper tools in the shedOneWheelDrive is one of the sharper tools in the shedOneWheelDrive is one of the sharper tools in the shedOneWheelDrive is one of the sharper tools in the shedOneWheelDrive is one of the sharper tools in the shedOneWheelDrive is one of the sharper tools in the shedOneWheelDrive is one of the sharper tools in the shedOneWheelDrive is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Excellent advice. Topic edited!
Old 06-19-2012, 02:16 PM   #4
I got fisted
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
if i wasnt on the other side of the country I would!
Old 06-19-2012, 02:29 PM   #5
Stubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
Stubbs95tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
You know how to attract a crowd lol
Old 06-20-2012, 05:40 PM   #6
Professionull
battlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
battlescars's Tacoma Gallery
I can help you out. Only if your home brew is good, otherwise I'll have to charge you to drink it.
Old 06-20-2012, 08:55 PM   #7

Sweeeet! I'll let you know when the gear gets here. My beer is good, I know because im damn picky and I drink it.
Old 06-20-2012, 09:09 PM   #8
Professionull
battlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
battlescars's Tacoma Gallery
I'm a beer enthusiast, have home brewed, and worked at a brewery so I'm a tough person to persuade, but these days, if it tastes good enough to drink then I will (buzz works too).

Also if you can pm me when you're ready to do the install, I'll notice it a lot quicker.
Old 06-21-2012, 12:39 AM   #10
Never take the bait
Jasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stop giving me nicknames
Jasmine's Tacoma Gallery
A cold IPA.. like the sound of that!