Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

San Diego (Encinitas) Mod Meet, BBQ, Beer! Sunday the 31st?

Old 06-20-2012, 02:34 PM   #1
OneWheelDrive is one of the sharper tools in the shedOneWheelDrive is one of the sharper tools in the shedOneWheelDrive is one of the sharper tools in the shedOneWheelDrive is one of the sharper tools in the shedOneWheelDrive is one of the sharper tools in the shedOneWheelDrive is one of the sharper tools in the shedOneWheelDrive is one of the sharper tools in the shedOneWheelDrive is one of the sharper tools in the shedOneWheelDrive is one of the sharper tools in the shedOneWheelDrive is one of the sharper tools in the shedOneWheelDrive is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter
OneWheelDrive's Tacoma Gallery
San Diego (Encinitas) Mod Meet, BBQ, Beer! Sunday the 31st?

Yo TWers, I've got an OME lift and Camburg UCAs on route from member TwistedFreedom, should be here next week, and I would love some help with the install. It would be very helpful if you also had a floor jack and jack stands. I have all the rest of the tools, including an impact drill and torque wrench. I'm very mechanical, and have actually done this install on my old '98 taco, but I know how valuable an extra set of hands can be, even if one is holding a cold IPA. I'll throw some carne asada on the grill, and there will be plenty of homebrew. I'm pretty much free on all weekends and most evenings, and I think we could bang it out in one night. Thanks in advance, I'm pumped to get wheelin'!
Old 06-21-2012, 01:09 AM   #2
6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
6spd's Tacoma Gallery
you mean the 1st of July? If I wasnt going to be out of town, Id definitely take advantage of the free carne asada...
Old 06-21-2012, 12:32 PM   #3
OneWheelDrive is one of the sharper tools in the shedOneWheelDrive is one of the sharper tools in the shedOneWheelDrive is one of the sharper tools in the shedOneWheelDrive is one of the sharper tools in the shedOneWheelDrive is one of the sharper tools in the shedOneWheelDrive is one of the sharper tools in the shedOneWheelDrive is one of the sharper tools in the shedOneWheelDrive is one of the sharper tools in the shedOneWheelDrive is one of the sharper tools in the shedOneWheelDrive is one of the sharper tools in the shedOneWheelDrive is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Haha, yes. July 1st. However, the date is flexible. I'm not 100% sure the parts will be here by next weekend. I will pm all interested parties when the parts come :-)
Old 06-23-2012, 10:01 AM   #4
GrandpasComputer is on a distinguished road
Name: Cliff
GrandpasComputer's Tacoma Gallery
I'd love to help out on the first.

I have a few sizes of torque wrenches, breaker bars, floor jack, jack stands.

I don't know how useful floor jacks will be though, do you have wood blocks in case we need more lift?
Old 06-24-2012, 01:41 PM   #5

I'm not sure the parts will be here by this weekend unfortunately. They have not shipped yet, so it's looking like it'll have to be the following weekend, Sunday the 8th? Not to get too into detail, but my life is kind of in turmoil at the moment. My chick and I split up and I moved out of my house yesterday. I do not want to impose on anyone, but it may be easier if I bring the beer and BBQ to you.
Old 06-24-2012, 04:15 PM   #6
once flirted with danger, danger got clingy
magikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: greg
magikbean562's Tacoma Gallery
wherever its at, i may just roll. keep us informed
Old 06-24-2012, 07:59 PM   #7
Professionull
battlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
battlescars's Tacoma Gallery
I can still help out if you want, either come to my casa or to the shop.
Old 06-24-2012, 08:58 PM   #8

You all are awesome. Thanks for helping out a new member!
Old 06-25-2012, 01:05 PM   #9

Alright! Looks like the parts shipped today, ETA, Thursday. Let's make it happen this Sunday the 1st. Battlescars (Alex), do you have a good place to work? Other than the food and beer, what would I need to bring? Text is good, (six one nine) 889 4050.

Thanks!

-Pete
Old 06-26-2012, 07:34 PM   #11
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
If you guys plan this on a Sunday for sure, I'd be down to attend and hang for sure. I too can bring some food or drinks and def think of a mod or two. Haha. JK.
Old 06-27-2012, 05:47 PM   #12

This Sunday is on, pending arrival of the parts. ETA is tomorrow, but UPS tracking doesn't seem to be working. Battlescars is going to try to get the shop opened on Sunday, should be a hot one!
Old 07-01-2012, 10:27 PM   #13
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
As in today! The day is over!! How did it go?
Old 07-02-2012, 10:53 AM   #14

Rain check....life, as it turns out, got in the way.
Old 07-02-2012, 09:10 PM   #15
There's a mod for that!

w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneWheelDrive View Post
Rain check....life, as it turns out, got in the way.
Take 2!
Haha. I'll keep checking. Wouldn't mind a Sunday meet.