Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Jen's Bday Lucerne Night Run and Party

Old 07-01-2012, 03:35 AM   #301
U MAD? OH U MAD
RJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RJ
RJALLDAY702's Tacoma Gallery
Oh nvm i see them! Sick shots dude
Old 07-01-2012, 04:11 AM   #303
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4WD View Post
Dude, That is just so sad ......

Those were the longest,craziest drag marks I've ever seen....
constant reminder to think and drive safe out there
Old 07-01-2012, 09:16 AM   #305
desert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryan Blagg
desert guy's Tacoma Gallery
What a great trip and pics!!! It was awesome hanging out with everybody.
It was nice watching the sun come up.
I hope Jen had a good birthday

Can't wait to build my new front end and go out with our crew again
Old 07-01-2012, 06:28 PM   #306
jlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jen
jlvhrse's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jlvhrse
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taqoma View Post
Yay dog pics!

Oh and I washed the truck at my in-law's house, hosed down the suspension and uniballs

SQWEAK IS GONE!!! YES!!!!!!
Haha yay!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by desert guy View Post
What a great trip and pics!!! It was awesome hanging out with everybody.
It was nice watching the sun come up.
I hope Jen had a good birthday

Can't wait to build my new front end and go out with our crew again
I can't wait to see the finished product!!!
I had a great birthday! So glad I got to make it out and see all you guys!!!
Old 07-01-2012, 07:55 PM   #307
MadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant future

Name: Mike
MadTaco461's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yay dog pics!

Oh and I washed the truck at my in-law's house, hosed down the suspension and uniballs

SQWEAK IS GONE!!! YES!!!!!!
If you got a squeak its dirt lol

Jen glad you enjoyed your bday trip
It was fun I haven't been to lucerne for a long time
Old 07-01-2012, 11:37 PM   #309
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Brian having fun the next morning:
Old 07-02-2012, 01:25 PM   #311
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^

Quote:
so he got rid of the sc300? I don't know why that didn't click while I was there... "oh hey look brian has a subi here hmmm"
nah he still has the SC300, he just got the subie for his daily
Old 07-02-2012, 01:28 PM   #312
Taqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brennan
Taqoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawke88 View Post
nah he still has the SC300, he just got the subie for his daily
ahh, nice. was that pic at the soggy dry lake area?
Old 07-02-2012, 01:29 PM   #313
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^

Quote:
ahh, nice. was that pic at the soggy dry lake area?
yup!