Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Jen's Bday Lucerne Night Run and Party

Old 06-25-2012, 02:53 PM   #22
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyProof View Post
I think you can apply online with the BLM and they are free
Just got the permit and filled it out, all ready to go!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taqoma View Post
haha man I'm a retard...I don't head to SD until July 11th...

so maybe I can go
come and we'll put your suspension to the test again
Old 06-25-2012, 03:01 PM   #23
Taqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brennan
Taqoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawke88 View Post
come and we'll put your suspension to the test again
I want to test it again cause I'm thinking the rear bumps are too tall. I want u to ride with me and feel the hits cause not only do I think it makes contact too soon but the rear feels like its bouncing back down (or up) after contact.
Old 06-25-2012, 03:10 PM   #24
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
I want to test it again cause I'm thinking the rear bumps are too tall. I want u to ride with me and feel the hits cause not only do I think it makes contact too soon but the rear feels like its bouncing back down (or up) after contact.
i think it does too, we should shave the top portion of the bumps out, or else you are wasting up travel
Old 06-25-2012, 03:20 PM   #25
jlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jen
jlvhrse's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jlvhrse
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJonAgs32 View Post
happy bday Jen!
Thank you!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacokid09 View Post
i have work saturday night

Quote:
Originally Posted by magikbean562 View Post
will my mid travel ass be ok if i roll?
better be because my truck is coming and im only mid travel

Quote:
haha man I'm a retard...I don't head to SD until July 11th...

so maybe I can go

Yay! Im so excited to get out again!!!
Old 06-25-2012, 03:31 PM   #26
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: K9 Handler
MonkeyProof's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to MonkeyProof Send a message via Skype™ to MonkeyProof
Quote:
i think it does too, we should shave the top portion of the bumps out, or else you are wasting up travel
Im fighting the same thing with my bump stops. At ride height I have one and a quarter inch of space between the top of the bump and the bottom of the frame. Just today I took them off and drove around. What a fucking difference! Now to figure out a new solution and vet rid of my timbrens
Old 06-25-2012, 03:32 PM   #27
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

They are also limiting an extra two and half inches of total travel..
Old 06-25-2012, 03:35 PM   #28
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^

Quote:
Im fighting the same thing with my bump stops. At ride height I have one and a quarter inch of space between the top of the bump and the bottom of the frame. Just today I took them off and drove around. What a fucking difference! Now to figure out a new solution and vet rid of my timbrens
you can cut your timbrens in half

Just have something there to prevent your shocks from bottoming metal to metal and you're good cuz you have compression adjusters. You should be able to adjust your compression so it doent even bottom out unless you hit something hard or jump. Then you just need a small piece of rubber to keep it from bottoming out metal to metal.

I say sell your timbrens and get some generic bump stops and shave them down to like 1" max. Also, get one of those rubber donut things that go on your shock shaft that is like 1/2" thick. It prevents the shock from bottoming out.
Old 06-25-2012, 03:36 PM   #29
jlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jlvhrse's Tacoma Gallery
1. jlvhrse
2. blackhawke88
3. Desert Guy
4. Taqoma
5. Magikbean562
6. vitang
7. rjallday702
8. monkeyproof
9. ruler (maybe)
10. jerez (maybe)
11. Anthony250 (maybe)

tom is jasmine coming?!?!!?
Old 06-25-2012, 03:38 PM   #30
Power Top

Its what im doing this very moment..plus im sending my junk to dsm for a rebuild/ revalve. These shocks are old, never been rebuilt. Nobody knows exactly what valving is inside plus I think the shafts will most likely need to be replaced
Old 06-25-2012, 03:41 PM   #31
Taqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Taqoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlvhrse View Post
1. jlvhrse
2. blackhawke88
3. Desert Guy
4. Taquoma
5. Magikbean562
6. vitang
7. rjallday702
8. monkeyproof
9. ruler (maybe)
when did I become French Canadian??
Old 06-25-2012, 03:42 PM   #32
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^

Quote:
Its what im doing this very moment..plus im sending my junk to dsm for a rebuild/ revalve. These shocks are old, never been rebuilt. Nobody knows exactly what valving is inside plus I think the shafts will most likely need to be replaced
get these:
http://www.polyperformance.com/shop/...s-p-17741.html

I have them on my SAW triples. They call them shaft bumpers. They're like a urethane bump stop on the shaft itself. Definitely protects the shock.
Old 06-25-2012, 03:42 PM   #33

jlvhrse's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
hahahahahaha my bad typo
Old 06-25-2012, 03:42 PM   #34
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^

Quote:
ever since you started bitching about "dry heat'
Old 06-25-2012, 03:49 PM   #35

Taqoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
ever since you started bitching about "dry heat'
haha go back to AZ with your dry heat!

oh and I think my Jen is going to come too...with the pups of course! you guys bringing lucy?
Old 06-25-2012, 04:00 PM   #36

jlvhrse's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
haha go back to AZ with your dry heat!

oh and I think my Jen is going to come too...with the pups of course! you guys bringing lucy?
hahaha yay!!! i hope she does! and yes! luke and ducy will be there...
Old 06-25-2012, 04:28 PM   #38
Power Top

Quote:
does anyone have an extra tent? I'm a little poor right now to buy myself one
Gonna be warm enough at night you shouldn't need a tent ..if you have bed space in the taco just lay down a air mattress and hope aaron doesn't molests you..
Old 06-25-2012, 04:36 PM   #39

Taqoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Gonna be warm enough at night you shouldn't need a tent ..if you have bed space in the taco just lay down a air mattress and hope aaron doesn't molests you..
weather.com showing lows of 59-60F for this weekend....I might be able to handle it but I'm bringing the wifey and she won't be too happy when it's time to crash and I tell her to suck it up and sleep under the stars
Old 06-25-2012, 04:41 PM   #40

jlvhrse's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
weather.com showing lows of 59-60F for this weekend....I might be able to handle it but I'm bringing the wifey and she won't be too happy when it's time to crash and I tell her to suck it up and sleep under the stars
I'm bringing a friend and Told them they could use it but if they don't need it you can use it