Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Jen's Bday Lucerne Night Run and Party

Old 06-25-2012, 04:56 PM   #41
Taqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brennan
Taqoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlvhrse View Post
I'm bringing a friend and Told them they could use it but if they don't need it you can use it
sweet, thanks!
Old 06-25-2012, 04:58 PM   #42
Never take the bait
Jasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jasmine's Tacoma Gallery
[QUOTE=blackhawke88;5291209

I say sell your timbrens and get some generic bump stops and shave them down to like 1" max.[/QUOTE]That's what I said!

Quote:
1. jlvhrse
2. blackhawke88
3. Desert Guy
4. Taqoma
5. Magikbean562
6. vitang
7. rjallday702
8. monkeyproof
9. ruler (maybe)
10. jerez (maybe)
11. Anthony250 (maybe)

tom is jasmine coming?!?!!?
I thought we weren't going because he works Saturday..

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyProof View Post
Its what im doing this very moment..plus im sending my junk to dsm for a rebuild/ revalve. These shocks are old, never been rebuilt. Nobody knows exactly what valving is inside plus I think the shafts will most likely need to be replaced
We're going?!
Old 06-25-2012, 05:24 PM   #43
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: K9 Handler
MonkeyProof's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to MonkeyProof Send a message via Skype™ to MonkeyProof
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasmine View Post
That's what I said!

I thought we weren't going because he works Saturday..

We're going?!
we can roll out friday, do the night run, and stay for a bit for the bonfire
Old 06-25-2012, 05:24 PM   #44
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
tentative trail for the night run:

let me know if 100 miles is too much for ya'll

It's a lucerne to barstow back to lucerne loop. If that's too long, i'll just keep it in lucerne.

there will be a pit stop half way at the KFC or Del Taco in Barstow
Old 06-25-2012, 05:27 PM   #45
jlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jen
jlvhrse's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jlvhrse
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawke88 View Post
tentative trail for the night run:

let me know if 100 miles is too much for ya'll

It's a lucerne to barstow back to lucerne loop. If that's too long, i'll just keep it in lucerne.

there will be a pit stop half way at the KFC or Del Taco in Barstow
Wish I could get my lights on for this night run :/
Old 06-25-2012, 05:29 PM   #46
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

100 miles may be too much for a night run.

I'll make is half way around the MORE 500 race course, and then down the powerline road, back to camp. under 60 miles, thats a lot better
Old 06-25-2012, 05:31 PM   #47
jlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jlvhrse's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

I'll make is half way around the MORE 500 race course, and then down the powerline road, back to camp. under 60 miles, thats a lot better
I agree... Hopefully my truck can hang the race course gets pretty gnarley
Old 06-25-2012, 05:48 PM   #48
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^

Quote:
I agree... Hopefully my truck can hang the race course gets pretty gnarley
hmm, then i can keep it off the race course, but it shouldnt be bad if we go slow. we'll see how everyone feels when we get there, I have all this mapped out that we can play around in:
Old 06-25-2012, 06:07 PM   #49
desert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryan Blagg
desert guy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

yeah thats pretty long for a night run.
But there are a ton of fun trails out in that area off of camp rock rd. I know a cool trail that goes to rockpile and that side if you want to do that.
And that canyon run we do is good for the mid travel guys if you want to do that again.
Old 06-25-2012, 06:11 PM   #50
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by desert guy View Post
yeah thats pretty long for a night run.
But there are a ton of fun trails out in that area off of camp rock rd. I know a cool trail that goes to rockpile and that side if you want to do that.
And that canyon run we do is good for the mid travel guys if you want to do that again.
yea i have a cool trail in mind. Start at camp at camp rock, drive thru that whoopy section all the way thru the powerlines until you get to soggy dry lake, go across that, head to rock pile, then take bessemer all the way north, then turn west at MM36 where you and Rob posted up for the MORE 500 race, that will take us all the way to the powerline road that winds all the way down back to camp. I think that will be perfect!
Old 06-25-2012, 06:27 PM   #51
Toyota Its Like A Jeep Thing Only Better
Socalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Socalrunner's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be out near there at my cousins desert house in Johnson valley. I may stop by. If you need anything hit me up.
Old 06-25-2012, 06:48 PM   #52
Taqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brennan
Taqoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Wish I could get my lights on for this night run :/
just wear aaron's ADV head light thing and stick your head out the window...that thing is bright as the sun!
Old 06-25-2012, 06:56 PM   #53

jlvhrse's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taqoma View Post
just wear aaron's ADV head light thing and stick your head out the window...that thing is bright as the sun!
brilliant! thats what ill do
Old 06-25-2012, 06:59 PM   #54

jlvhrse's Tacoma Gallery
1. jlvhrse
2. blackhawke88
3. Desert Guy
4. Taqoma
5. Magikbean562
6. vitang
7. rjallday702
8. monkeyproof
9. Jasmine
10. ruler (maybe)
11. jerez (maybe)
12. Anthony250 (maybe)
13. socalrunner (maybe)
Old 06-25-2012, 09:29 PM   #55
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socalrunner View Post
I'll be out near there at my cousins desert house in Johnson valley. I may stop by. If you need anything hit me up.
come thru for the night run!
Old 06-25-2012, 10:03 PM   #56

jlvhrse's Tacoma Gallery
Brennan, you can use our tent. My friend is not coming
Old 06-25-2012, 10:11 PM   #57
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: K9 Handler
MonkeyProof's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to MonkeyProof Send a message via Skype™ to MonkeyProof
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taqoma View Post
i just bought one..not as bright tho

aaron, what brand is that light..and model too
Old 06-25-2012, 10:12 PM   #58
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyProof View Post
i just bought one..not as bright tho

aaron, what brand is that light..and model too
ADVMonster:
http://stores.intuitwebsites.com/hst...met/Detail.bok
Old 06-25-2012, 10:15 PM   #59
Never take the bait
Jasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jasmine's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Tom does not need anything brighter, he always forgets to move his when he's talking to me and blinds me!