Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Jen's Bday Lucerne Night Run and Party

Old 06-25-2012, 09:34 AM   #1
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
Jen's Bday Lucerne Night Run and Party

Hello guys,
Jen's bday is this Saturday and she has decided to spend it in the desert!

Plan is to leave Friday after work and do a night run. Dont worry, I will have a hell of a night run planned out, none of that 30 minute shit we do in Gorman.

Afterwards, its getting trashed and partying back at camp. Wake up with the sun saturday morning and head home.

What to bring:
- Extra Fuel
- Full Size Spares
- Emergency Tools
- Food
- Water
- Booze
- Ice
- Fire Wood
- Camping Gear
- BAMF GNAR DGAF ATTITUDE

Here are the GPS Files:
Jen Bday Run.zip

Current attendees:
1. jlvhrse
2. blackhawke88
3. Desert Guy
4. Taqoma
5. Magikbean562
6. vitang
7. rjallday702
8. monkeyproof
9. Jasmine
10. ruler (maybe)
11. jerez (maybe)
12. Anthony250
13. socalrunner (maybe)
14. MadTaco461
15. rcfreak201
Old 06-25-2012, 09:40 AM   #2
desert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryan Blagg
desert guy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawke88 View Post
Hello guys,
Jen's bday is this Saturday and she has decided to spend it in the desert!

Plan is to leave Friday after work and do a night run. Dont worry, I will have a hell of a night run planned out, none of that 30 minute shit we do in Gorman.

Afterwards, its getting trashed and partying back at camp. Wake up with the sun saturday morning and head home.

Im in!!!!!!
Which desert in lucerne? Bessemir or Camp Rock rd.?
Old 06-25-2012, 09:47 AM   #3
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by desert guy View Post
Im in!!!!!!
Which desert in lucerne? Bessemir or Camp Rock rd.?
Camp Rock road is usually less windier than Bessemer I have found. Is there still a fire ban in effect you think?
Old 06-25-2012, 09:48 AM   #4
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
happy bday Jen!
Old 06-25-2012, 09:50 AM   #5
it's about the off-road miles
tacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
tacokid09's Tacoma Gallery
i have work saturday night
Old 06-25-2012, 10:10 AM   #6
desert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryan Blagg
desert guy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Camp Rock road is usually less windier than Bessemer I have found. Is there still a fire ban in effect you think?
I agree! Camp Rock is better anyways. (less windy) There will be NO fire ban there also
Old 06-25-2012, 10:13 AM   #7
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by desert guy View Post
I agree! Camp Rock is better anyways. (less windy) There will be NO fire ban there also
sounds good
Old 06-25-2012, 10:23 AM   #8
vitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shed

vitang's Tacoma Gallery
Count me in. I've been itching to hit the desert again.
Old 06-25-2012, 10:28 AM   #9
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by vitang View Post
Count me in. I've been itching to hit the desert again.
Old 06-25-2012, 10:47 AM   #11
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taqoma View Post
I can't go I'll be in San Diego with G4 for Comic Con

they just asked me today
no worries brennan, show those comic geeks what it's like to be cool and awesome in real life with your new dezert truck
Old 06-25-2012, 10:52 AM   #12
once flirted with danger, danger got clingy
magikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: greg
magikbean562's Tacoma Gallery
will my mid travel ass be ok if i roll?
Old 06-25-2012, 11:00 AM   #13
U MAD? OH U MAD
RJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RJ
RJALLDAY702's Tacoma Gallery
Niiiice! Im in!

I dont have any of my camping gear.. Guess ill just have to get drunk enough and sleep in the cab..
Old 06-25-2012, 11:06 AM   #14
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by magikbean562 View Post
will my mid travel ass be ok if i roll?
yea i've seen VW Jettas mobbing it out there, you'll be fine
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJALLDAY702 View Post
Niiiice! Im in!

I dont have any of my camping gear.. Guess ill just have to get drunk enough and sleep in the cab..
I'll get you so drunk you'll be sleeping in the bushes with desert hares
Old 06-25-2012, 11:10 AM   #15
U MAD? OH U MAD
RJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RJ
RJALLDAY702's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'll get you so drunk you'll be sleeping in the bushes with desert hares
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNtTEibFvlQ
Old 06-25-2012, 01:42 PM   #16
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJALLDAY702 View Post
yessir! just no puking blood the next day

ttt
Old 06-25-2012, 01:57 PM   #17
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd-gen-builds/29
Redgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brent
Redgrom's Tacoma Gallery
What time are you guys heading out?
Old 06-25-2012, 02:15 PM   #18
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redgrom View Post
What time are you guys heading out?
Friday sometime after 6pm
Old 06-25-2012, 02:26 PM   #19
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: K9 Handler
MonkeyProof's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to MonkeyProof Send a message via Skype™ to MonkeyProof
Quote:
Friday sometime after 6pm
Im off at 4 plus time to load up ..might as well meet you and caravan..what race radio frequency..

something else to look into, even tho no fire ban ....still may need a permit for fires..as long as one person with a permit stays with the fire is fine..I think you can apply online with the BLM and they are free
Old 06-25-2012, 02:30 PM   #20
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyProof View Post
Im off at 4 plus time to load up ..might as well meet you and caravan..what race radio frequency..

something else to look into, even tho no fire ban ....still may need a permit for fires..as long as one person with a permit stays with the fire is fine..I think you can apply online with the BLM and they are free
we'll be on weatherman. I'll look into the permit. If you get there before us just text me the coordinates of camp