Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

I'm a Pro Comp Facebook Finalist--Need your votes **PIC**

Old 06-26-2012, 11:27 AM   #41
krumble is a splendid one to beholdkrumble is a splendid one to beholdkrumble is a splendid one to beholdkrumble is a splendid one to beholdkrumble is a splendid one to beholdkrumble is a splendid one to beholdkrumble is a splendid one to beholdkrumble is a splendid one to behold
Name: Jon
krumble's Tacoma Gallery
You are almost double that white dodge...Hope you win it brother.
Old 06-26-2012, 11:28 AM   #42
budd4766 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbudd4766 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbudd4766 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbudd4766 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbudd4766 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbudd4766 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbudd4766 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbudd4766 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbudd4766 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbudd4766 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbudd4766 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 51T - 412th EnCom
budd4766's Tacoma Gallery
Done. Good Luck!
Old 06-26-2012, 06:04 PM   #43
Johnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks guys! 24 more hours. keep the votes coming!!
Old 06-26-2012, 07:10 PM   #44
Tortoise*
IndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: AJ
IndigoTac07's Tacoma Gallery
Bumo
Old 06-26-2012, 07:42 PM   #46
tacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacobot's Tacoma Gallery
Old 06-26-2012, 10:04 PM   #47
Johnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks guys!
Old 06-26-2012, 10:54 PM   #48
FixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
FixedTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Done my man and I usually don't even go on FB lol. I will tell Andy and my wife to vote for you tonight.
Old 06-26-2012, 11:04 PM   #49

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks Will.
Old 06-27-2012, 09:50 PM   #50

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
Gentlemen-

Thank you very much. I won by 88 votes thanks to all of you guys and your enthusiasm to beat the Heep and the Dodge. As requested by Pro Comp, I emailed them my address so we'll see exactly what I'll be receiving in the mail. I could definitely use new rear shocks so hopefully they'll work well. The Pro Comp front shocks look like the adjustable Bilsteins.

Thanks again, I really appreciate it.
Old 06-27-2012, 10:26 PM   #51
FixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
FixedTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnie View Post
Gentlemen-

Thank you very much. I won by 88 votes thanks to all of you guys and your enthusiasm to beat the Heep and the Dodge. As requested by Pro Comp, I emailed them my address so we'll see exactly what I'll be receiving in the mail. I could definitely use new rear shocks so hopefully they'll work well. The Pro Comp front shocks look like the adjustable Bilsteins.

Thanks again, I really appreciate it.
Congrats
Old 06-27-2012, 10:41 PM   #52
SSS
oneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: SSS
oneBIGroom's Tacoma Gallery
I kinda felt bad for the kid with the Mitsubishi, but i voted for you and congrats on the win!
Old 06-27-2012, 10:41 PM   #53
2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: chris
2008taco's Tacoma Gallery
Congratulations, you owe us pics though
Old 06-27-2012, 10:49 PM   #54

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by oneBIGroom View Post
I kinda felt bad for the kid with the Mitsubishi, but i voted for you and congrats on the win!
I felt bad for him too, especially when someone said his truck was worth more in scrap but it did give me a chuckle.

I'll definitely post pics.