Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Which member is this? =)

Old 06-25-2012, 07:29 PM   #1
xyourlocaldjx is on a distinguished road
xyourlocaldjx's Tacoma Gallery
Which member is this? =)

I saw you on the freeway a week ago while going to get my alignment done.
110 south right before the 405 interchange. creeper status!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3gcJ...layer_embedded
Pause at 24 seconds... actually no need to pause it.. the truck shows up on the preview pic lol
Attached Thumbnails
Which member is this? =)-img_20120620_143523-1-.jpg  
Old 06-25-2012, 07:30 PM   #2
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Aaron.
Old 06-25-2012, 07:33 PM   #3
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Blackhawke88

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...to-thread.html
Old 06-25-2012, 07:38 PM   #4
i thought that might have been him, but the window stickers didnt match and the plates were AZ plates lol. Guess that is him. I thought he was asian, but the dude driving didnt look asian. I was totally off on everything.
Old 06-25-2012, 07:41 PM   #6
The Mad Scientist
jberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
jberry813's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xyourlocaldjx View Post
i thought that might have been him, but the window stickers didnt match and the plates were AZ plates lol. Guess that is him. I thought he was asian, but the dude driving didnt look asian. I was totally off on everything.
Aaron's a twinkie. He's only half asian.
And there's no other truck out there that looks anything like his. Stickerbombed bedsides FTW.
He might have some new stickers on they way to his house too
Old 06-25-2012, 08:00 PM   #7
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
Lol i was on my way back from a client meeting in Torrance. I remember your truck. You slowed down to my speed before i merged into your lane, probably to take this photo

Im half asian
Old 06-25-2012, 08:10 PM   #8
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawke88 View Post
Lol i was on my way back from a client meeting in Torrance. I remember your truck. You slowed down to my speed before i merged into your lane, probably to take this photo

Im half asian

hahaha only TW members would actually remember details of things like this!

Bad ass truck! Dont take this the wrong way, but one suggestion if i may?

you need more stickers on your quarter panels!!!
Old 06-25-2012, 08:27 PM   #10
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalTacos View Post
Aaron, I say you do a bubblegum wall on your other side. Be original man.
Those aren't stickers he puts up there. People walk by and just slap shit on his truck.
lolol

my buddy had his jeep painted matte black. He used to use it as a chalk board. One pismo trip there were penises drawn all over it. hahah
Old 06-25-2012, 08:39 PM   #11
The Mad Scientist
jberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

What is it with pismo and penii?

Old 06-25-2012, 08:42 PM   #13
You're no good to me dead
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jberry813 View Post
What is it with pismo and penii?

You talking about the Raptor in the back or your scoop?
Old 06-25-2012, 08:44 PM   #14
The Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletToothTony View Post
You talking about the Raptor in the back or your scoop?
Take your pick....
Old 06-25-2012, 08:52 PM   #16
The Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
Might want to watch out saying p$&is you might get banned like ryry.
Da fuk? Really?
Hmmmm...ok, what about ankle spanker, baby-arm, beaver basher, penis sangbo nam rod, baby-maker, bell on a pole, beef whistle, boomstick, burrito, bishop, bratwurst, braciole, candle, choad, chopper, cock, cranny axe, cum gun, custard launcher, dagger, deep-V diver, dick, dickie, ding dong mcdork, dingus, disco stick, dog head, drum stick, dong, donger, dork, dude piston, dragon, eggroll, Easy Rider, Excalibur, fang, ferret, flesh flute, flesh tower, foto, fire hose, fuck rod, fudge sickle, fun stick, groin ferret, giggle stick, hairy hotdog, heat-seeking moisture missile, helmet head, hose, hog, jackhammer, Jimmy, John, Johnson, John Thomas, joystick, kickstand, king sebastian, knob, krull the warrior king, lap rocket, leaky hose, lingam, little Bob, little Elvis, lizard, longfellow, love muscle, love rod, love stick, love whistle, luigi, manhood, man umbrella, meat popsicle, meat stick, meat sword, meat injection, member, meter long king kong dong, microphone, middle stump, mushroom head, mutton, netherrod, old boy, old fellow, old man, one-eyed anaconda, one-eyed trouser-snakd,one-eyed monster, one-eyed wonder weasel, one-eyed yogurt slinger, pecker, Pedro, peepee, Percy, peter, Pied Piper, Pig skin bus, pink oboe, pink torpedo, piss weasle, piston, plug, pnor, poinswatter, porksword, prick, princess sophia, private eye, private part, purple-helmeted warrior of love, purple-headed yogurt flinger, quiver bone, rod, rod of pleasure, roundhead, sausage, sebastianic sword, schlong, schlong dongadoodle,schnitzel, schwanz, schwarz, sea monster, shaft, short arm, skin flute, soldier, spawn hammer, stick shift, sub, surfboard, Tallywhacker, Tan Bannana, tassle, third leg, thumper, thunderbird 3,thundersword, tinker, todger, tonk, tool, trouser snake, tubesteak, twig, twinkie, uncle dick, vein, wand, wang, wang doodle, wanger, wee wee, whoopie stick, wiener, Wiener Schnitzel, wick, willy, wing dang doodle, winkie, yingyang, or yogurt gun? Are those acceptable?
Old 06-25-2012, 08:54 PM   #17
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Manwithoutaplan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Da fuk? Really?
Hmmmm...ok, what about ankle spanker, baby-arm, beaver basher, penis sangbo nam rod, baby-maker, bell on a pole, beef whistle, boomstick, burrito, bishop, bratwurst, braciole, candle, choad, chopper, cock, cranny axe, cum gun, custard launcher, dagger, deep-V diver, dick, dickie, ding dong mcdork, dingus, disco stick, dog head, drum stick, dong, donger, dork, dude piston, dragon, eggroll, Easy Rider, Excalibur, fang, ferret, flesh flute, flesh tower, foto, fire hose, fuck rod, fudge sickle, fun stick, groin ferret, giggle stick, hairy hotdog, heat-seeking moisture missile, helmet head, hose, hog, jackhammer, Jimmy, John, Johnson, John Thomas, joystick, kickstand, king sebastian, knob, krull the warrior king, lap rocket, leaky hose, lingam, little Bob, little Elvis, lizard, longfellow, love muscle, love rod, love stick, love whistle, luigi, manhood, man umbrella, meat popsicle, meat stick, meat sword, meat injection, member, meter long king kong dong, microphone, middle stump, mushroom head, mutton, netherrod, old boy, old fellow, old man, one-eyed anaconda, one-eyed trouser-snakd,one-eyed monster, one-eyed wonder weasel, one-eyed yogurt slinger, pecker, Pedro, peepee, Percy, peter, Pied Piper, Pig skin bus, pink oboe, pink torpedo, piss weasle, piston, plug, pnor, poinswatter, porksword, prick, princess sophia, private eye, private part, purple-helmeted warrior of love, purple-headed yogurt flinger, quiver bone, rod, rod of pleasure, roundhead, sausage, sebastianic sword, schlong, schlong dongadoodle,schnitzel, schwanz, schwarz, sea monster, shaft, short arm, skin flute, soldier, spawn hammer, stick shift, sub, surfboard, Tallywhacker, Tan Bannana, tassle, third leg, thumper, thunderbird 3,thundersword, tinker, todger, tonk, tool, trouser snake, tubesteak, twig, twinkie, uncle dick, vein, wand, wang, wang doodle, wanger, wee wee, whoopie stick, wiener, Wiener Schnitzel, wick, willy, wing dang doodle, winkie, yingyang, or yogurt gun? Are those acceptable?
Haha
Old 06-25-2012, 08:57 PM   #18
You're no good to me dead
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Da fuk? Really?

and IBTL reported lol jk
Old 06-25-2012, 09:11 PM   #19

Quote:
Da fuk? Really?
Old 06-25-2012, 09:17 PM   #20
the Nightman cometh!
jjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jjew18's Tacoma Gallery
Why would they lock, of all the things said here, penis is offensive?