Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Finally got to Johnson valley

Old 07-02-2012, 01:47 PM   #21
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
yea...i'll stick with the high speed stuff in Johnson Valley

I'd rather hike up that shit than sweat balls off driving up it.

Also, winter may be better in the day for off roading but it gets freaking cold and windy at night!
Old 07-02-2012, 01:53 PM   #22
Never take the bait
Jasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stop giving me nicknames
Jasmine's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawke88 View Post

Also, winter may be better in the day for off roading but it gets freaking cold and windy at night!
spring and fall
When we were there for KOH in Feb.. our tent ripped right in half!
Old 07-02-2012, 02:03 PM   #23
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: K9 Handler
MonkeyProof's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to MonkeyProof Send a message via Skype™ to MonkeyProof
Quote:

Pussy
Old 07-02-2012, 02:04 PM   #24
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyProof View Post
Pussy

I only have one vehicle too, rather be able to be towed out if I break than have to leave it there for the Rock Gods
Old 07-02-2012, 02:10 PM   #25
Never take the bait
Jasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stop giving me nicknames
Jasmine's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

I only have one vehicle too, rather be able to be towed out if I break than have to leave it there for the Rock Gods
The Rock Gods will reward you for your sacrifice
Old 07-02-2012, 03:08 PM   #26
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasmine View Post
The Rock Gods will reward you for your sacrifice
End of Sledge Hammer where you leave your broken parts to the Rock Gods...
Old 07-02-2012, 05:17 PM   #28
Bones2Blood002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBones2Blood002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBones2Blood002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBones2Blood002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBones2Blood002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBones2Blood002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBones2Blood002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBones2Blood002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBones2Blood002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBones2Blood002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBones2Blood002 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bones2Blood002's Tacoma Gallery
So now I have weird sound when I turn my wheel from side to side. Assist pump or rack and pinion?? Need one of the master to give it a listen.
Old 07-02-2012, 05:22 PM   #29
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bones2Blood002 View Post
So now I have weird sound when I turn my wheel from side to side. Assist pump or rack and pinion?? Need one of the master to give it a listen.
if it is a loud creaking sound when you turn, it's normal
Old 07-02-2012, 05:46 PM   #30
Bones2Blood002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBones2Blood002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBones2Blood002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBones2Blood002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBones2Blood002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBones2Blood002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBones2Blood002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBones2Blood002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBones2Blood002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBones2Blood002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBones2Blood002 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
if it is a loud creaking sound when you turn, it's normal
That's the one. Didn't start till after the trip. Or that might be just the first time I heard it. Don't normally drive with head out the window spotting rocks.
Old 07-02-2012, 05:58 PM   #31
Power Top

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bones2Blood002 View Post
That's the one. Didn't start till after the trip. Or that might be just the first time I heard it. Don't normally drive with head out the window spotting rocks.
Just the uni-ball on the UCA
Old 07-02-2012, 06:33 PM   #32

Quote:
Just the uni-ball on the UCA
Damn really. I have the total chaos. Just lube them??
Old 07-02-2012, 06:38 PM   #33
Power Top

No...they are twflon coated. Lube will attract more dirt and wear out the teflon. Usually washing the taco will makes the squeaks go away lol. Just part of the game..
Old 07-02-2012, 07:06 PM   #34

Quote:
No...they are twflon coated. Lube will attract more dirt and wear out the teflon. Usually washing the taco will makes the squeaks go away lol. Just part of the game..
U know how I know u r cool. The squeak is already gone.