Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

How many of you go to Mt. SAC?

Old 07-03-2012, 04:09 PM   #1
Spagget13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpagget13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpagget13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpagget13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpagget13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpagget13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpagget13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpagget13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpagget13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpagget13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpagget13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Drew
Spagget13's Tacoma Gallery
How many of you go to Mt. SAC?

I know there are a few of you on here who go/have gone, I just don't remember your names. Anyways, how did you like the school,campus, and what did you take/are taking there? I'm starting this upcoming semester and would like to know of your experiences there. Thanks in advance.
Old 07-03-2012, 05:11 PM   #2
Never take the bait
Jasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jasmine's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spagget13 View Post
I know there are a few of you on here who go/have gone, I just don't remember your names. Anyways, how did you like the school,campus, and what did you take/are taking there? I'm starting this upcoming semester and would like to know of your experiences there. Thanks in advance.
You should probably ask a mod to move this to the regional section, where it might get more noticed.
Old 07-03-2012, 05:32 PM   #3
Spagget13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpagget13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpagget13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpagget13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpagget13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpagget13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpagget13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpagget13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpagget13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpagget13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpagget13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasmine View Post
You should probably ask a mod to move this to the regional section, where it might get more noticed.
Old 07-11-2012, 09:59 AM   #4
GRENUG is on a distinguished road

Air Force: Mechanic, AC130U GUNSHIP
Name: JUSTIN
GRENUG's Tacoma Gallery
This is my 4th semester there, major is Geology, The counselors are a joke. You will get a different one every time and every time you will be put on a different path, or told you need something when you don't, so be careful. The only good one that I found is Hyman. Also prepare to revisit high school, the campus is mainly younger people who don't give a shit that they are there for an education, I'm 29 so maybe its just me getting old, but its just an observation. Other than that there are some decent teachers there, ratemyprofessors.com is a website I swear by. Good luck
Old 07-11-2012, 04:54 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRENUG View Post
This is my 4th semester there, major is Geology, The counselors are a joke. You will get a different one every time and every time you will be put on a different path, or told you need something when you don't, so be careful. The only good one that I found is Hyman. Also prepare to revisit high school, the campus is mainly younger people who don't give a shit that they are there for an education, I'm 29 so maybe its just me getting old, but its just an observation. Other than that there are some decent teachers there, ratemyprofessors.com is a website I swear by. Good luck
Thanks for the feedback. I'm mainly going there for the manufacturing program that they have there. Have you heard and good/bad things from any other student? And yeah I was there a few days ago for placement testing and noticed alot of people around my age just talking about how much of a "joke" their classes are.
Old 07-11-2012, 08:12 PM   #6
Weapon Mechanic
Maticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Ranger, Firearms Instructor, Firearms Inspector
Maticuno's Tacoma Gallery
The only thing I ever did there was run cross country way back in high school for championship events. Loved that crazy course.
Old 07-11-2012, 08:13 PM   #7
Hiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hiatt
Hiatt1991's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Hiatt1991
I go there. Got a couple more semesters to.go. My house is a block away by stater bros
Old 07-11-2012, 08:42 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiatt1991 View Post
I go there. Got a couple more semesters to.go. My house is a block away by stater bros
What are you currently taking/have taken there?
Old 07-11-2012, 10:03 PM   #9
Hiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hiatt
Hiatt1991's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Hiatt1991
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spagget13 View Post
What are you currently taking/have taken there?
English 67 through 1c
Geometry
A bunch of adju criminology courses
Sociology 1,2 & 5
Astronomy
Anthropology
Nutrition
Study classes
Motorcycle training
Driving school for a ticket
And some others I cant remember
Old 07-11-2012, 10:10 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiatt1991 View Post
English 67 through 1c
Geometry
A bunch of adju criminology courses
Sociology 1,2 & 5
Astronomy
Anthropology
Nutrition
Study classes
Motorcycle training
Driving school for a ticket
And some others I cant remember
Damn, looks like you just took a bunch of random classes haha. But seriously that sounds good. How long have you been there?