Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Shop Recommendation For Gear Install?

Old 07-09-2012, 01:45 AM   #1
THIS IS AMERICA!!!
Cortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cortland
Cortland's Tacoma Gallery
Shop Recommendation For Gear Install?

I will be out in the San Diego area in a couple of weeks and was wondering if any of you knew a reliable and affordable shop to get my new gears installed?

I live in Arizona and can have Sierra Expeditions do it but I am just trying to figure out all of my options.

Thanks guys.
Old 07-09-2012, 02:36 AM   #2
Hiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hiatt
Hiatt1991's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Hiatt1991
Is nick gunna make your bumper while.you.are out?
Old 07-09-2012, 02:37 AM   #3
THIS IS AMERICA!!!
Cortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiatt1991 View Post
Is nick gunna make your bumper while.you.are out?
Haven't talked to him but that is the plan.
Old 07-09-2012, 06:12 AM   #4
TherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
TherealScuba's Tacoma Gallery
Yotamasters in corona. However, that's a good hour or so from SD.
Old 07-09-2012, 02:23 PM   #5
THIS IS AMERICA!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TherealScuba View Post
Thank you, any idea what kind of price they would charge?
Old 07-09-2012, 03:08 PM   #6
Duck Killing Machine
Siebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: CJ
Siebler's Tacoma Gallery
Gear Vendors or Pro Gear would be the 2 big ones in SD. I had Pro Gear do mine about 3 years ago, no complaints.
Old 07-11-2012, 09:59 AM   #9
THIS IS AMERICA!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon H View Post
Yotamasters is the best
Quote:
Originally Posted by TherealScuba View Post
Just got a quote, $650 if I need new bearings ($209), however they said I may not need the bearings. He also mentioned that I may only need the ring bearings and if I did that would be about half of the cost for all new bearings.

So anywhere from $450-$650