Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

MORE Freedom 250 Barstow Night Race - July 21, 2012

Old 07-10-2012, 07:59 PM   #21
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by vitang View Post
Who wants to go pre-run the course this sat. Hass and I are heading out there sat afternoon to pre-run
Too broke, saving up $$$ to chase
Old 07-10-2012, 09:20 PM   #23
Johnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
it's gonna be hot as phuck. I'd go but I'm going beach camping for a week that I have to prep for.
Old 07-11-2012, 03:46 PM   #25
Engage Off Road
DEZERTDUCK is on a distinguished road

Name: Hass
DEZERTDUCK's Tacoma Gallery
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesdoublecab View Post
i want to go prerun but i have a gig that day...

so make it a dezert gig.....duh!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnie View Post
it's gonna be hot as phuck. I'd go but I'm going beach camping for a week that I have to prep for.

thats why the prerunner has AC!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecklessTaco View Post
Me and Greg will be peeping our trucks for chase as well if needed. We will be up there Friday afternoon

me and Blagg will be up their friday morning...see ya their
Old 07-11-2012, 03:56 PM   #26
Ainokea
RecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
RecklessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DEZERTDUCK View Post
so make it a dezert gig.....duh!?

thats why the prerunner has AC!!!!

me and Blagg will be up their friday morning...see ya their
I cant wait! Gotta be there to help out the team. The last two races where a blast. Can only imagine what this one is going to be like.
Old 07-11-2012, 04:47 PM   #27
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mohawk Mike
mikesdoublecab's Tacoma Gallery
night race is amazing...

but make sure you guys pay attention to me at the team meetings...

there are also some safety issues i will cover based on previous night races out in Barstow that Hass, Jerry, and I have been at...
Old 07-11-2012, 04:59 PM   #28
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: K9 Handler
MonkeyProof's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to MonkeyProof Send a message via Skype™ to MonkeyProof
Quote:
night race is amazing...

there are also some safety issues i will cover based on previous night races out in Barstow that Hass, Jerry, and I have been at...
PM sent
Old 07-11-2012, 09:03 PM   #29
E-Fabber
Anthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
Anthony250's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
night race is amazing...

I got my reflective safety vest.
Old 07-11-2012, 09:14 PM   #30
bluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
bluetaco80's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by vitang View Post
Who wants to go pre-run the course this sat. Hass and I are heading out there sat afternoon to pre-run
Im down
Old 07-11-2012, 09:23 PM   #31
anthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
anthony250f's Tacoma Gallery
I almost wanna go just so I can check out all these engage trucks.
Old 07-12-2012, 08:49 AM   #33
Engage Off Road
DEZERTDUCK is on a distinguished road

Name: Hass
DEZERTDUCK's Tacoma Gallery
who ever can make it tonight please do, as since this is a night race we need to be extra carefull and cautious, we dont want anyone to get hurt and we need to be on our game, if anyone needs Lights we will have a great deal thru our Sponsor Tough-Light.com so come with cashola!!! Hass
Old 07-13-2012, 08:17 AM   #34
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mohawk Mike
mikesdoublecab's Tacoma Gallery
thank you to the TW So Cal crew who showed up to the team meeting last night...

i am finalizing the pit assignments today and as discussed, i will send you all the map with the markings listed...

for anyone who was not able to make the meeting and wishes to help pit, please PM me soon...

the race is from 6pm to 1am with a team meeting at 3pm so it will be a long day...
Old 07-13-2012, 09:43 AM   #35
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
thanks for holding an A+ team meeting Mike! I think we're gonna have a great crew this race, a lot of talented people and capable trucks. Cant wait to see those lights in the dust at night!
Old 07-13-2012, 11:30 AM   #36
socaltaco
LilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Manny
Location: San Diego, CALIFORNIA. (Rancho del Rey/ otay ranch)
LilManny's Tacoma Gallery
Hey guys anyone who is going and is not helping out the engage crew check this out MORE needs volunteers to sign up as they still don't have enought to satisfy BLM regulations...

http://www.race-dezert.com/forum/sho...or-Freedom-250!!
Old 07-13-2012, 12:13 PM   #37
Ainokea
RecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
RecklessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilManny View Post
Hey guys anyone who is going and is not helping out the engage crew check this out MORE needs volunteers to sign up as they still don't have enought to satisfy BLM regulations...

http://www.race-dezert.com/forum/sho...or-Freedom-250!!
So Get you ass up there Manny!
Old 07-13-2012, 12:41 PM   #38
desert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryan Blagg
desert guy's Tacoma Gallery
We are pre-running the course tomorrow afternoon (saturday) if anyone feels like rolling out to Barstow. The course is only 34 miles this race so it wont be too long of a run
Old 07-13-2012, 04:44 PM   #39
socaltaco
LilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Manny
Location: San Diego, CALIFORNIA. (Rancho del Rey/ otay ranch)
LilManny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RecklessTaco View Post
So Get you ass up there Manny!
I wanted to go but I'll be in rosarito for a wedding instead! staying down there all weekend! I'll try and make the next one