Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Offiical Azusa Mini Meet July 22,2012

Old 07-22-2012, 08:01 AM   #81
Noob-ish
LT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LT1's Tacoma Gallery
En route, be there in 10...

Edit:.... More like 15 mins.. Where the hell are the donut shops in this town?!?
Old 07-22-2012, 09:45 AM   #82
Goflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Goflight2's Tacoma Gallery
I would come, but all I can think about today is dropping my truck off tonight for my S/C install tomorrow. I will definitely be down for the next one. Have fun, guys. But just remember, it's not a party until something gets blown up!
Old 07-22-2012, 11:21 AM   #83
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
So what's going on there?
Old 07-22-2012, 11:49 AM   #84
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ Why dont you go find out. I'm sure they're all in the pool doing the SKINNY
Old 07-22-2012, 12:17 PM   #86
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAD View Post
^ Why dont you go find out. I'm sure they're all in the pool doing the SKINNY
I bet Ryan is the one trying to get everyone to skinny while everyone else is out and away from the pool and his nakedness.
Old 07-22-2012, 12:21 PM   #87
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice
BAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Edward
BAMFTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
I bet Ryan is the one trying to get everyone to skinny while everyone else is out and away from the pool and his nakedness.
You coming whipper we're having a party
Old 07-22-2012, 10:18 PM   #90
dezertdestroyer
twf007 is on a distinguished road

Name: Alex
twf007's Tacoma Gallery
I made it home guys my truck was a little funky out of alignment but it's all good!
Old 07-22-2012, 10:24 PM   #91
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by twf007 View Post
I made it home guys my truck was a little funky out of alignment but it's all good!
Good to hear man.
Old 07-23-2012, 12:49 AM   #93
Noob-ish
LT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LT1's Tacoma Gallery
Man.. looks like I made it to the work part of it and missed out on the "fun" part of the whole schindig... stupid work!! I'm still here now and will continue to be until 6am in the morning!!! that's 24 hours without sleep

Oh, and Thanks Juan for gettin' my truck in there so there's at least some evidence I showed!!
Old 07-23-2012, 05:54 AM   #94
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice
BAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Edward
BAMFTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LT1 View Post
Man.. looks like I made it to the work part of it and missed out on the "fun" part of the whole schindig... stupid work!! I'm still here now and will continue to be until 6am in the morning!!! that's 24 hours without sleep

Oh, and Thanks Juan for gettin' my truck in there so there's at least some evidence I showed!!
Wish you could of stayed longer it was fun and dam that sucks about work
Old 07-23-2012, 08:16 AM   #96
Banned
We found out that Ryan likes tomatoes and potatoes.