Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

San Diego Toyota Tacoma meet & greet. 7/28/12, next Saturday.

Old 07-27-2012, 04:13 PM   #22
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ET2(SS) veteran.
Name: Ryan J. Boutin
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildlandtaco View Post
I live far but Put me down as a maybe
Cool.

The more, the merrier.
Old 07-27-2012, 04:13 PM   #23
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Rumor has it Floatopia is going down tomorrow in the bay.

Might have some decent scenery. By scenery, I mean chicks in bikinis.
Old 07-27-2012, 04:21 PM   #25
Mob parking lots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildlandtaco View Post
Can someone give me the address
There's really no address.

-Take the 5 south, exit Sea World drive, turn right.
-Go straight onto Ingraham St.
-Cross the first bridge, take a left at the light.
-You are now on Vacation Rd.
-Look for a bunch of trucks.
Old 07-27-2012, 06:48 PM   #27
Leoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Leo
Leoffensive's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanjboutin View Post
What shocks?

I'm going to have rear 5100's with the little extension pieces for sale soon.
Some 5150s with the adapters to run on my truck
Old 07-28-2012, 08:31 AM   #30
Mob parking lots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoffensive View Post
Some 5150s with the adapters to run on my truck
I'm selling mine for $50. Lol

Let me know if you want them.

Dunno if that will save you and cash.
Old 07-28-2012, 08:52 AM   #31
Leoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanjboutin View Post
I'm selling mine for $50. Lol

Let me know if you want them.

Dunno if that will save you and cash.

Alright cool.

Btw I'm down here at the spot and I have yet to see a X-Runner
Old 07-28-2012, 10:52 AM   #32

Well there's 2 X-Runners here now
Old 07-28-2012, 11:05 AM   #33
Mob parking lots.

Quote:
Alright cool.

Btw I'm down here at the spot and I have yet to see a X-Runner
Quote:
Well there's 2 X-Runners here now
I'll be there when I get there.

I just got home to pick up that chili, and notices someone stole my fucking motorcycle.
Old 07-28-2012, 07:31 PM   #34
Aku has a spectacular aura aboutAku has a spectacular aura aboutAku has a spectacular aura about

Firefighter:
Aku's Tacoma Gallery
Damn... I would have gone... but Im working
Old 07-29-2012, 12:51 AM   #36
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
The 2nd one is ryanjboutin
Old 07-29-2012, 06:13 PM   #37
Mob parking lots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by broken taco View Post
the other was lifted in the front alot

By brokentaco at 2012-07-28
hahah A polite way to say "bro lifted."

That's my truck, but it looks totally different right now.
Old 07-30-2012, 02:10 PM   #39
n0ms is on a distinguished road
Name: Angel
n0ms's Tacoma Gallery
I had planned to go but had to cover someone at work that day.