Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

San Diego Toyota Tacoma meet & greet. 7/28/12, next Saturday.

Old 07-21-2012, 08:17 PM   #1
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ET2(SS) veteran.
Name: Ryan J. Boutin
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
San Diego Toyota Tacoma meet & greet. 7/28/12, next Saturday.

Some of the X-Runner guys on XRU are having a meet and all are invited.

Lifted, lowered, stock, everybody is welcome.

BBQ and grip & grin kind of meet, you don't have to spend all day there as described. lol
APPARENTLY WE CAN HAVE A FEW COLD BEERS THERE TOO!

Let's bridge the gap and meet some of the X-Runner guys.
I've only ever met two of them, and they're pretty chill.

http://www.xr-underground.com/forum/...ad.php?t=49716

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outburst View Post
Alright guys. I think a number of us live in San Diego and are pretty active in the site. I think it's about time to meet up with each other and hang out! Share stories about our Xs and have a few cold beers!

Saturday, July 28, 2012 @ 8:00am
Vacation Island!

Spend all day with the X's of San Diego, CA!

Directions to get there [from Mission Valley Mall]:
1. Head west on Camino Del Rio N
go 0.2 mi

2. Turn left to merge onto I-8 W
go 4.0 mi

3. Take exit 1 for W Mission Bay Dr/Sports Arena Blvd
go 0.4 mi

4. Turn right onto W Mission Bay Dr
go 0.7 mi

5. Continue onto Ingraham St
go 0.8 mi

6. Turn left onto Vacation Rd
go 190 ft

7. Take the 1st left
go 390 ft

8. Take the 1st right
Destination will be on the right
Here's a few maps:

We will meet at the very west end of the parking lot! Come join us there!

Old 07-21-2012, 08:26 PM   #2
Because fuck you that's why...
Trigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
Trigo's Tacoma Gallery
im down for the cause
Old 07-21-2012, 08:29 PM   #3
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trigo View Post
im down for the cause

1. Ryan -ryanjboutin
2. Rodrigo -Trigo
Old 07-21-2012, 08:41 PM   #4
Leoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Leo
Leoffensive's Tacoma Gallery
I'm supposed to work OT but if that falls through I'll go
Old 07-21-2012, 08:42 PM   #5
Mob parking lots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoffensive View Post
I'm supposed to work OT but if that falls through I'll go
Cool cool.

I'm swapping my solid rear glass for sliding rear glass with one of the XR guys that morning, so I'll be rolling over there around lunch time.
Old 07-21-2012, 10:56 PM   #6
Outburst is on a distinguished road
Outburst's Tacoma Gallery
Hope to see a number of you there! Hang out, have a few burgers, and talk about our trucks! And more of course.

I'll be providing the charcoal grill, charcoal, lighter, and utensils. If you guys can, bring some stuff we can grill and drinks!
Old 07-23-2012, 01:13 AM   #7
n0ms is on a distinguished road
Name: Angel
n0ms's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds awesome ,see you there.
Old 07-23-2012, 07:32 AM   #9
Because fuck you that's why...
Trigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
Trigo's Tacoma Gallery
bump!
Old 07-23-2012, 05:59 PM   #10
Professionull
battlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
battlescars's Tacoma Gallery
Anybody know if they still have fire pits over there?
Old 07-24-2012, 06:24 AM   #12
Mob parking lots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by battlescars View Post
Anybody know if they still have fire pits over there?
Yes, but they're on the opposite side of the island-penninsula.
Old 07-24-2012, 05:23 PM   #13
Professionull
battlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
battlescars's Tacoma Gallery
That's ghetto, oh well I won't be able to make it anyways.
Old 07-24-2012, 06:31 PM   #14
Mob parking lots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by battlescars View Post
That's ghetto, oh well I won't be able to make it anyways.
I think maybe we don't use the word ghetto like each other. lol
Old 07-27-2012, 01:09 PM   #17
Mob parking lots.

Bump for the meet manana.
Old 07-27-2012, 02:26 PM   #18
broken taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbroken taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbroken taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbroken taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbroken taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbroken taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbroken taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbroken taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbroken taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbroken taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbroken taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
broken taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by broken taco View Post
just got my schedule and i don't work untill 3:00 so i should be able to go.
now im not sure if i will get my truck back in time or not. i am supposed to get it back tonight but my guy said he was having trouble mounting the winch. and i work untill 10 30 so im not sure if i can swing by his house after work to pick it up anyways. but check out how he's gunna mount it.

it is going to fit behind my skid plate.

By brokentaco at 2012-07-18
Old 07-27-2012, 04:07 PM   #19
Leoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Leo
Leoffensive's Tacoma Gallery
well im super short on money til after tuesday. but i think i can squeeze this meet in.

lol ill be poor after too because ill be getting some new rear shocks
Old 07-27-2012, 04:11 PM   #20
Mob parking lots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoffensive View Post
well im super short on money til after tuesday. but i think i can squeeze this meet in.

lol ill be poor after too because ill be getting some new rear shocks
What shocks?

I'm going to have rear 5100's with the little extension pieces for sale soon.