Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

So cal bbq/pool/mini mod day (Aug 4th)

Old 07-25-2012, 03:12 PM   #21
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
nice did you guys break anything? I know Hiatt Broke his rear shock.
apart from the race truck, nothing, lol
Old 07-25-2012, 09:23 PM   #24
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawke88 View Post
apart from the race truck, nothing, lol
Quote:
that is good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueinstinct View Post
So is this a yes??
Old 07-27-2012, 02:12 PM   #27
I have a shovel and no one will miss you...
TidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant future

Name: Mendy
TidalWave's Tacoma Gallery
I am a tentative All the way from AZ.
Old 07-27-2012, 02:20 PM   #28
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goflight2 View Post

I vote that the Supercharged trucks get to park in the driveway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TidalWave View Post
I am a tentative All the way from AZ.
Haha, which reminds me...I need to get some stuff prepared for the swap
Old 07-27-2012, 09:02 PM   #30
once flirted with danger, danger got clingy
magikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: greg
magikbean562's Tacoma Gallery
they way shit looks right now, i may be able to roll for a few. no promises
Old 07-28-2012, 08:12 AM   #31
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
no one bumps lists anymore lol

1. buell - maybe
2. garcm329
3. rcfreak201 - maybe
4. goflight2 - maybe
5. Le hiatt
6. ProForce
7. Whipper - I'll bring a head of lettuce.
8. TidalWave
9. perfecttekneq
10. magikbean562
Old 07-28-2012, 10:18 AM   #33
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
I wanna come, but flying home to see the parents next weekend.
Old 07-28-2012, 10:28 AM   #34
Love me some tacos!!!!
Fred1524 is a jewel in the roughFred1524 is a jewel in the roughFred1524 is a jewel in the roughFred1524 is a jewel in the rough

Marines: Cpl. 2nd BN. 4th Mar
Name: Fred
Fred1524's Tacoma Gallery
95% chance I will be there for sure probably
Old 07-28-2012, 01:01 PM   #35
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Put me on the list.
You can do it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lembowski View Post
I wanna come, but flying home to see the parents next weekend.
That's cool man!! Fams always #1!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred1524 View Post
95% chance I will be there for sure probably
Dope! When you gonna get your bumper painted?
Old 07-28-2012, 01:02 PM   #36
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Quote:
Put me on the list.
Uh oh. The cowboy is coming.
Old 07-28-2012, 01:37 PM   #38
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Manwithoutaplan's Tacoma Gallery
1. buell - maybe
2. garcm329
3. rcfreak201 - maybe
4. goflight2 - maybe
5. Le hiatt
6. ProForce
8. TidalWave
9. perfecttekneq
10. magikbean562[/QUOTE]
11. _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ -Cowboy is coming
Old 07-28-2012, 03:17 PM   #39
Blueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
Blueinstinct's Tacoma Gallery
1. buell - maybe
2. garcm329
3. rcfreak201 - maybe
4. goflight2 - maybe
5. Le hiatt
6. ProForce
8. TidalWave
9. perfecttekneq
10. magikbean562
11. _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ -Cowboy is coming
12. Blueinstinct

Old 07-28-2012, 06:52 PM   #40
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet!!