Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

So cal bbq/pool/mini mod day (Aug 4th)

Old 07-28-2012, 09:36 PM   #41
Love me some tacos!!!!
Fred1524 is a jewel in the roughFred1524 is a jewel in the roughFred1524 is a jewel in the roughFred1524 is a jewel in the rough

Marines: Cpl. 2nd BN. 4th Mar
Name: Fred
Fred1524's Tacoma Gallery
Dope! When you gonna get your bumper painted?[/QUOTE]

Soon man...hopefully real soon!
Old 07-29-2012, 12:22 AM   #42
TherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
TherealScuba's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in. Pm me the address please.
Old 07-29-2012, 12:43 AM   #43
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred1524 View Post
Dope! When you gonna get your bumper painted?
Soon man...hopefully real soon![/QUOTE]

For sure let me know

Quote:
Originally Posted by TherealScuba View Post
I'm in. Pm me the address please.
Will do in a couple of days...gonna send a big pm with it
Old 07-29-2012, 06:09 AM   #44
TherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
TherealScuba's Tacoma Gallery
Cool, thanks.
Haven't been on any runs or meetups with anyone here yet, so it'll be cool to familiarize myself with some of you guys.
Old 07-29-2012, 09:18 AM   #45
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
1. buell - maybe
2. garcm329
3. rcfreak201 - maybe
4. goflight2 - maybe
5. Le hiatt
6. ProForce
7. Whipper - I'll bring a head of lettuce.
8. TidalWave
9. perfecttekneq
10. magikbean562
11. _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ -Cowboy is coming
12. Blueinstinct
13. TherealScuba

Added
Old 07-29-2012, 09:44 AM   #47
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueinstinct View Post
Does anyone have an airbag light scan tool ? Can someone please bring 1 I Need help
There is a recall for the bad clock spring in Tacos. The dealer will fix it for free.
Old 07-30-2012, 04:26 PM   #50
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Bump
Old 07-30-2012, 04:48 PM   #53
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PerfectTekniq View Post
Whats mods are people gonna me working on?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
Going in the mod pool.
This^^ lol
I got some clusters to do and were gonna grill food
Old 07-30-2012, 05:20 PM   #57
Banned
ruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shed
ruler's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerez View Post
1. buell - maybe
2. garcm329
3. rcfreak201 - maybe
4. goflight2 - maybe
5. Le hiatt
6. ProForce
8. TidalWave
9. perfecttekneq
10. magikbean562
12. Blueinstinct
13. TherealScuba
14. RuLeR
Added
added myself.. see you guys there!
Old 07-30-2012, 06:06 PM   #58
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
1. buell - maybe
2. garcm329
3. rcfreak201 - maybe
4. goflight2 - maybe
5. Le hiatt
6. ProForce
8. TidalWave - cluster
9. perfecttekneq
10. magikbean562
12. Blueinstinct
13. TherealScuba
14. RuLeR - fixing overhead temp
15. Wildlandtaco - cluster

(so i dont forget lol)
anyone else??
Old 07-30-2012, 06:16 PM   #59
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
Removed myself, wont make it for sure.
1. buell - maybe
2. garcm329
4. goflight2 - maybe
5. Le hiatt
6. ProForce
8. TidalWave - cluster
9. perfecttekneq
10. magikbean562
12. Blueinstinct
13. TherealScuba
14. RuLeR - fixing overhead temp
15. Wildlandtaco - cluster