Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

So cal bbq/pool/mini mod day (Aug 4th)

Old 07-24-2012, 10:07 PM   #1
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
So cal bbq/pool/mini mod day (Aug 4th)

Whats up so cal peeps?

I am going to host a small mini mod day at my house next weekend on August 4th (saturday)

Gonna grill some burgers, carne asada etc.

Come down and you are more than welcome to bring beer and food for everyone to enjoy

Also bring your bikinis for the pool

A couple of trucks fit in the back yard and about 3 in the front...the rest will have to park on the street and I do live on a main street

Btw: I can do some cluster swaps if anyone is interested

Time: 11am-whenever
Location: Ontario, CA the address will be pmd to those of you that get on the list

List:

if you have any questions ask away...
Old 07-24-2012, 10:09 PM   #2
Go BIG or Go HOME
Buell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud of

Name: Michael
Buell's Tacoma Gallery
90%-95% yes
Old 07-24-2012, 10:10 PM   #3
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
Subd, like i said earlier im busy but might free up around 3 or 4. I'll text you when the day comes! I need you to remove my airbag light, its so annoying and stays on with my bucket seats.
Old 07-24-2012, 10:11 PM   #4
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
you should have said something this past weekend fool...lol
Old 07-24-2012, 10:12 PM   #5
garcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: mario
garcm329's Tacoma Gallery
Can I wear my thong bikini :-P lmao
Old 07-24-2012, 10:13 PM   #6
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerez View Post
you should have said something this past weekend fool...lol
I didn't know till yesterday lol ill be in downtown LA for hopefully just the morning
Old 07-24-2012, 10:14 PM   #7
garcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Oh and put me down as a yes lok
Old 07-24-2012, 10:16 PM   #8
Goflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Goflight2's Tacoma Gallery
If I don't go to Lake Havasu that weekend, I'm in. I'll know more this week.

BTW, nice pad!
Old 07-24-2012, 10:16 PM   #9
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by garcm329 View Post
if thats what you and ryan like to do...do it on your own time lmao

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcfreak201 View Post
I didn't know till yesterday lol ill be in downtown LA for hopefully just the morning
for sure...you know where i live anyways

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goflight2 View Post
If I don't go to Lake Havasu that weekend, I'm in. I'll know more this week.

BTW, nice pad!
thank you sir
Old 07-24-2012, 10:18 PM   #10
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
List:

1. buell - maybe
2. garcm329
3. rcfreak201 - maybe
4. goflight2 - maybe
Old 07-24-2012, 10:21 PM   #11

[QUOTE=Jerez;5435502]if thats what you and ryan like to do...do it on your own time lmao

Lol
Old 07-24-2012, 11:39 PM   #12
Hiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hiatt
Hiatt1991's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Hiatt1991
In
Old 07-25-2012, 01:24 AM   #13
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
ProForce's Tacoma Gallery
Im in
Old 07-25-2012, 08:15 AM   #14
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
no one bumps lists anymore lol

List:

1. buell - maybe
2. garcm329
3. rcfreak201 - maybe
4. goflight2 - maybe
5. Le hiatt
6. ProForce
Old 07-25-2012, 02:15 PM   #16
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Manwithoutaplan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruler View Post
should be able to make this, most likely im going
make sure you give yourself like 3 hours notice when trying to attend.
Old 07-25-2012, 02:57 PM   #17
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by garcm329 View Post
that's messed up
Old 07-25-2012, 03:01 PM   #18
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
1. buell - maybe
2. garcm329
3. rcfreak201 - maybe
4. goflight2 - maybe
5. Le hiatt
6. ProForce
7. Whipper - I'll bring a head of lettuce.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
Old 07-25-2012, 03:03 PM   #19
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
haha he actually showed up to the race and mobbed pretty hard
Old 07-25-2012, 03:07 PM   #20
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Manwithoutaplan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawke88 View Post
haha he actually showed up to the race and mobbed pretty hard
nice did you guys break anything? I know Hiatt Broke his rear shock.