1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

cane asada

Discussion in 'Southern California' started by garcm329, Jul 26, 2012.

1. Jul 26, 2012 at 11:47 PM
    garcm329

garcm329 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Mario
    Rancho Cucamonga
    Vehicle:
    06 T4R
    Icon 2.5 front coils, toytec aluma series 2.0 rear shocks and toytec HD springs. ARB air locker in the rear. 285 70 R17 Kenda Klever RT tires on IVD bronze 6 speed 17” wheels. Wilco spare tire carrier.
    this sat at my house anyone is welcome just pm me so i can give you the address. Also, I would really appreciate it if you guys could help with the drinks bring whatever u want. just let me know asap who is coming so i can get enough meat and chicken and I will make home made guacamole!

It will be good times with good food.

Planning on having all the food ready by 6pm but i work sat morning im not sure ll get home but if its any later than 6pm i will let everyone know.

2. Jul 27, 2012 at 12:21 PM
    garcm329

garcm329 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Mario
    Rancho Cucamonga
    Vehicle:
    06 T4R
    Icon 2.5 front coils, toytec aluma series 2.0 rear shocks and toytec HD springs. ARB air locker in the rear. 285 70 R17 Kenda Klever RT tires on IVD bronze 6 speed 17” wheels. Wilco spare tire carrier.
    Hey everyone I apologize but I'm going to have to stay late at work tomorrow so I won't be able to make the carne asada after all :-( but I will see u all at Rodgers house next weekend!

Products Discussed in

To Top