Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

FOUND: MALE GERMAN SHEPHERD. HACIENDA HEIGHTS, CA

Old 07-30-2012, 05:42 AM   #22
ULtRaMan is on a distinguished road

Name: Mark
ULtRaMan's Tacoma Gallery
PM'd u
Old 07-30-2012, 05:30 PM   #23
meeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

meeestirg's Tacoma Gallery
just an update:

i'm going through a long list of people "claiming" to be the owner but from the looks of it, i doubt any of them are. next i already have a long list of people who just want him. their living conditions will determine if they get him or not.
Old 07-30-2012, 06:29 PM   #24
TRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bill
TRD6Speed's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by meeestirg View Post
just an update:

i'm going through a long list of people "claiming" to be the owner but from the looks of it, i doubt any of them are. next i already have a long list of people who just want him. their living conditions will determine if they get him or not.
Please keep us posted!!! You are doing a great thing and karma will reward you.....peeps like you make the world not such a shithole.
Old 07-30-2012, 06:37 PM   #25
Nixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Nixinus's Tacoma Gallery
I sent the posting to my girlfriend who works at a german shepherd rescue here in LA. Let us know if you have any questions or if we can help.
Old 08-01-2012, 05:20 PM   #26
meeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

i am glad to inform all of you that the original owners have been found! (:
Old 08-01-2012, 05:45 PM   #27
tacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacobot's Tacoma Gallery
Yay! I'm so glad! I hope they get him an ID tag and chip because not everyone is as nice and helpful as you are.
Old 08-01-2012, 06:00 PM   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacobot View Post
Yay! I'm so glad! I hope they get him an ID tag and chip because not everyone is as nice and helpful as you are.

(:
Old 08-02-2012, 02:46 AM   #29
n0ms is on a distinguished road
Name: Angel
n0ms's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
(:
^ x2
Crazy to think that if you never posted it here he might not have been found.
Old 08-02-2012, 03:22 AM   #30
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i am glad to inform all of you that the original owners have been found! (:

This is great news! More to this story please?
Old 08-02-2012, 05:27 AM   #31
TRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bill
TRD6Speed's Tacoma Gallery
Great news to wake up to!!!.......props to you and all the others that helped get this guy to his home!!!!! woof woof