Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

FOUND: MALE GERMAN SHEPHERD. HACIENDA HEIGHTS, CA

Old 07-29-2012, 07:15 PM   #1
meeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

meeestirg's Tacoma Gallery
FOUND: MALE GERMAN SHEPHERD. HACIENDA HEIGHTS, CA

i am glad to inform all of you that the original owners have been found! (:
Old 07-29-2012, 07:17 PM   #2
once flirted with danger, danger got clingy
magikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: greg
magikbean562's Tacoma Gallery

Old 07-29-2012, 07:19 PM   #3
BroBraBlahBlah
Spoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamie
Spoonman's Tacoma Gallery
Beautiful...hopefully he can go back to the (hopefully) more careful owner.
Old 07-29-2012, 07:20 PM   #4
I don't know what to write here
12DblCab is one of the sharper tools in the shed12DblCab is one of the sharper tools in the shed12DblCab is one of the sharper tools in the shed12DblCab is one of the sharper tools in the shed12DblCab is one of the sharper tools in the shed12DblCab is one of the sharper tools in the shed12DblCab is one of the sharper tools in the shed12DblCab is one of the sharper tools in the shed12DblCab is one of the sharper tools in the shed12DblCab is one of the sharper tools in the shed12DblCab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

12DblCab's Tacoma Gallery
Put him on Craigslist and in the newspaper. Odds are they aren't Tacoma owners.
Old 07-29-2012, 08:39 PM   #5
meeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12DblCab View Post
Put him on Craigslist and in the newspaper. Odds are they aren't Tacoma owners.
yeah i have it on craigs list and i have it on calguns.net. i'll post up in snipershide too.
Old 07-29-2012, 08:39 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoonman View Post
Beautiful...hopefully he can go back to the (hopefully) more careful owner.
hopefully.
Old 07-29-2012, 08:41 PM   #7
When you blow off steam you get an eyepatch
YFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Machinery Technician
Name: Moe
YFZ450MOE's Tacoma Gallery
Put him on a truck and send him to me! I'll cover shipping. Good luck with finding the owner!
Old 07-29-2012, 08:47 PM   #8
toyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
toyotatacomaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Let the local shelter know you have him. Chances are, the owners will check there before Craigslist. Good looking dog.

Edit: he is probably chipped, so the owners info will be on that. Shelter is probably the best option.
Old 07-29-2012, 08:47 PM   #9
I don't know what to write here
12DblCab is one of the sharper tools in the shed12DblCab is one of the sharper tools in the shed12DblCab is one of the sharper tools in the shed12DblCab is one of the sharper tools in the shed12DblCab is one of the sharper tools in the shed12DblCab is one of the sharper tools in the shed12DblCab is one of the sharper tools in the shed12DblCab is one of the sharper tools in the shed12DblCab is one of the sharper tools in the shed12DblCab is one of the sharper tools in the shed12DblCab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

12DblCab's Tacoma Gallery
It's kinda weird that he ran off because German Shepherds are extremely loyal. It makes me wonder if someone dropped him off somewhere on purpose. Mine got out of the backyard around 4 months old, and I about had a heart attack when I saw the fence open as I drove up. He was sitting on the front porch wanting in.
Old 07-29-2012, 09:15 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by YFZ450MOE View Post
Put him on a truck and send him to me! I'll cover shipping. Good luck with finding the owner!
if you're serious, i will.
Old 07-29-2012, 09:16 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by toyotatacomaTRD View Post
Let the local shelter know you have him. Chances are, the owners will check there before Craigslist. Good looking dog.

Edit: he is probably chipped, so the owners info will be on that. Shelter is probably the best option.
we called many different shelters they all said they were full and can't afford the expenses of accepting another dog. we also checked for a chip and he isn't chipped.
Old 07-29-2012, 09:32 PM   #12
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
he's a beauty!
Old 07-29-2012, 09:40 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawke88 View Post
he's a beauty!
want him? i'll personally take him to your house!
Old 07-29-2012, 09:59 PM   #14
New guy
Ryan DCFS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyan DCFS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyan DCFS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyan DCFS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyan DCFS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyan DCFS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyan DCFS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyan DCFS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyan DCFS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyan DCFS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyan DCFS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic/ff reserve
Name: Ryan
Ryan DCFS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by meeestirg View Post
we called many different shelters they all said they were full and can't afford the expenses of accepting another dog. we also checked for a chip and he isn't chipped.
Go to www.savegsd.org it's a private northern California German shepherd rescue. I don't know if there is a similar organization down south but I'm sure this organization can point you in the right direction if there is or maybe even arrange taking him for you and putting him in their program. Avoid taking him to a shelter if possible.

Is he friendly? Pm me if you need help, I will do what i can. I love the breed.
Old 07-29-2012, 10:04 PM   #16
tacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacobot's Tacoma Gallery
This is a German Shepherd rescue in LA that has taken in a couple dogs from shelters up here; they might be able to help you out w/him. He's a gorgeous dog!

http://www.sheprescue.org/
Old 07-29-2012, 10:22 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan DCFS View Post
Go to www.savegsd.org it's a private northern California German shepherd rescue. I don't know if there is a similar organization down south but I'm sure this organization can point you in the right direction if there is or maybe even arrange taking him for you and putting him in their program. Avoid taking him to a shelter if possible.

Is he friendly? Pm me if you need help, I will do what i can. I love the breed.

he is very friendly, he is just tender in some spots of his body from being on the streets for a few days so he growls a little when you touch those spots. as soon as he settles down he will be awesome. he has been friendly to all of my neighbors and others he has come in contact with in my care. the german shepherd rescue centers turned him down because they said they are full and they cant afford to feed more dogs. if you want him, let me know.
Old 07-29-2012, 10:23 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by YFZ450MOE View Post
Any clue on how old he is?

judging by his teeth, he is about 2-3 years old.
Old 07-29-2012, 10:24 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacobot View Post
This is a German Shepherd rescue in LA that has taken in a couple dogs from shelters up here; they might be able to help you out w/him. He's a gorgeous dog!

http://www.sheprescue.org/
we called them all today. they all turned me down
Old 07-29-2012, 10:26 PM   #20

still searching. my neighbor donated a $25 gift card to pets mart.