Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

>>OFFICIAL HIATT CABIN MEET #2 POLL<<

View Poll Results: Pick a weekend. Ill see which week was voted highest and ill pick that week!
August (17-19) 3 7.89%
August (24-26) 4 10.53%
August/September (31-2) 7 18.42%
September (14-16) 25 65.79%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-04-2012, 10:49 PM   #1
Hiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hiatt
Hiatt1991's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Hiatt1991
>>OFFICIAL HIATT CABIN MEET #2 POLL<<

Welcome TW Socal Members to
Official Cabin Meet #2

BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND!

When?
This is up for discussion

Where?

Cabin in Green Valley (Between Lake Arrowhead & Big Bear)

The “Hidden Gem” of the San Bernardino Mountains, Green Valley Lake is, at 7000´, a higher resort community than either Lake Arrowhead or Big Bear. This “best kept secret on the mountain” is secluded (nearly four miles away from State Highway 18), and surrounded by National Forest. For all these reasons it has remained small, picturesque, and uncrowded. - RAY

Do You Know About SOCAL MOD DAYS? Well this is the same minus all the mods and more off-roading!

These are amazing times with an extensive history that goes back about a year or so. If you've been to one, then you'd know that Socal TW members know how to have a good times. I have hosted the last Socal Mod Day here and got great results. Many people have been bugging me to do another so here it is!

With that said. This one will be no different than the last

My cabin can sleep about 10 people somewhat comfortably. I don't mid people sleeping over as long as we all help to clean up after we are finished. Every meet I have had here, everyone always abides by that rule so lets keep the tradition going! Also, if you plan on coming, try your best to bring something to contribute such as food, ect. Please list this by your name on the roster.

Where is Green Valley Lake you might ask? They call it where the "Mountains Touch the Heavens." Its located right in between Lake Arrowhead & Big Bear.

What does this Mod Day have in Store? Well. . . Options for All!

The Agenda

Friday
Meet up at Denny's at 11am off of Baseline off the I-15
Address
-13479 Baseline Ave
Fontana, CA

Head up the mountains and regroup at the cabin. After, we can figure out what we wanna do for lunch/dinner, possibly a night run.

Saturday

Afternoon/Early Evening

Meet & Greet w/Adult Beverages
BBQ/Dinner
MODS
Morning/Afternoon Run
Night Trail Run
Drink/Party
Overnight In The Cabin (Don't Drink & Drive)

Sunday

Meet & Greet w/Adult Beverages
Possibly MODS
BBQ/Lunch
Day Trail Run (Very Scenic)

Make this your Get Away for a Day or the Weekend.
If you cant make it up Friday, Ill PM my adress and you can meet us up there

You're invited to attend this Mod Day Event at any given time. So stay as long as you can. Come Meet the Socal Guys and have a blast doing so!

All of the trails are within 5 miles of my cabin. Most are less than a mile.

Like I previously stated, in Order to Satisfy all Members attending. Please bring some Food, Beer, Drinks, Etc. This has worked well in the past and will continue to. That way, we don't run out of supplies.

Add Yourself to the List (Copy & Paste)
What Will You Bring? What Mods?

1. HIATT - My cabin/Drinks
Old 08-04-2012, 11:37 PM   #3
Victory is reserved...
THExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: GOO5E
THExBUSxDRIVER's Tacoma Gallery
!
Old 08-04-2012, 11:53 PM   #4
deadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
deadhed61's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds awesome! Ive never even heard of that place.
Old 08-04-2012, 11:53 PM   #5
nfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GSM1
Name: Chris
nfs257's Tacoma Gallery
Subbed!
Old 08-05-2012, 12:01 AM   #6
jlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jen
jlvhrse's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jlvhrse
I'm out of town most of August so if it's in September I can probably make it for at least 1 night.. Cabin meets are the best thanks for hosting hiatt!!!!
Old 08-05-2012, 12:17 AM   #7
I'm undefeated in the UFC.
PerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Pepe Silvia
PerfectTekniq's Tacoma Gallery
Subbed. Can't camp but whatever day you plan I'll try and hit the trails with everyone.
Old 08-05-2012, 12:21 AM   #8
I owe it all to little chocolate donuts
JayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JayDirt's Tacoma Gallery
Voted for mid - September, gonna be out of town for Surf Expo starting Labor Day
Old 08-05-2012, 12:24 AM   #10
Hiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlvhrse View Post
I'm out of town most of August so if it's in September I can probably make it for at least 1 night.. Cabin meets are the best thanks for hosting hiatt!!!!
Sounds good Jen! What about Aaron?
Old 08-05-2012, 12:25 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by PerfectTekniq View Post
Subbed. Can't camp but whatever day you plan I'll try and hit the trails with everyone.
Sounds good Shane.
Old 08-05-2012, 12:27 AM   #12
Aight
sernaj64 is on a distinguished road
Name: Juan
sernaj64's Tacoma Gallery
ohh....
Old 08-05-2012, 12:28 AM   #13
Go Big Or Go Home!
PrerunnerChris has a spectacular aura aboutPrerunnerChris has a spectacular aura about

PrerunnerChris's Tacoma Gallery
Voted for 9/14-16. Sounds like a cool spot and would be nice to meetup with some of you guys again and meet some new people
Old 08-05-2012, 12:29 AM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrerunnerChris View Post
Voted for 9/14-16. Sounds like a cool spot and would be nice to meetup with some of you guys again and meet some new people
Sweet. Same here. Love meeting new people.
Old 08-05-2012, 01:21 AM   #15
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
ProForce's Tacoma Gallery
Dang im sad now because everyone is voting for the last 2 options, which won't work for me my surgery is Monday, August 27th so I DEFINITELY can't go 8/31-9/2 and if I go 9/16-9/18 I would need special sleeping arrangements and probably just slow everyone down. Plus I won't be able to go with 1 arm in a sling

So I say and day before Aug 27th cuz I missed the first cabin trip and don't wanna miss this one. You guys suck!
Old 08-05-2012, 02:27 AM   #17
TeamBlue
alegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
alegav's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to alegav Send a message via Yahoo to alegav
I'm interested, curious to know the trail level of difficultly. I'm all stock, any trail armor required or recommend?
Old 08-05-2012, 10:19 AM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by alegav View Post
I'm interested, curious to know the trail level of difficultly. I'm all stock, any trail armor required or recommend?
Ive done all of the trails by my cabin when my truck was stock. No need to worry.
Old 08-05-2012, 02:45 PM   #19
desert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryan Blagg
desert guy's Tacoma Gallery
mid september will work best for me. We are racing the M.O.R.E. Race Sep. 8th and i have to pre-run the race course the weekend before that with Hass.
But my off-road truck is not street legal so I might have to mooch a ride with one of you guys
Old 08-05-2012, 02:58 PM   #20
HolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bry
HolyReptar's Tacoma Gallery
mid sept works best for me too