Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Sunday September 9th Meet & Greet at Fiesta Island

Old 08-07-2012, 06:50 PM   #21
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Socalduckslayer View Post
I'll pop in
Copy that Tyler. See you there!
Old 08-08-2012, 06:24 PM   #22
Jumper's Leds
csjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: 2nd class petty officer
Name: chris
csjumper2003's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in pop me on the list. Mobile right now. Somebody copy and paste my name please.
Old 08-08-2012, 06:32 PM   #23
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by csjumper2003 View Post
I'm in pop me on the list. Mobile right now. Somebody copy and paste my name please.
All over it!
Old 08-09-2012, 06:32 AM   #26
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregero View Post
I'd love to drop by for a chat and drink, but I gots to be somewhere this weekend; Lucerne, baby!!
This isn't until 9/9/12.....
Old 08-09-2012, 12:36 PM   #27
There's a mod for that!

w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregero View Post
I'd love to drop by for a chat and drink, but I gots to be somewhere this weekend; Lucerne, baby!!
What Matt said
So seeing that you're not doing anything that weekend, should I sign you up Greg?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lembowski View Post
This isn't until 9/9/12.....
Pandesal Matt? I can get Ron to bring some. Haha. Let's see if he replies now.
Old 08-11-2012, 10:58 AM   #29
There's a mod for that!

w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike89 View Post
I'm in!!!!!
Right on Michael. Gotcha down.

Where are all the old school guys from San Diego? The daddy of us all... Doug?
Old 08-11-2012, 03:32 PM   #30
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by w8n4mud View Post
Right on Michael. Gotcha down.

Where are all the old school guys from San Diego? The daddy of us all... Doug?
I'm right here on the disabled list Al , i have completely racked my left arm did it yesterday shoveling cement, cant lift it cant bend it, cold , numb, hurts like hell .... fuck
Old 08-11-2012, 05:23 PM   #31
There's a mod for that!

w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4WD View Post
I'm right here on the disabled list Al , i have completely racked my left arm did it yesterday shoveling cement, cant lift it cant bend it, cold , numb, hurts like hell .... fuck
I'm sorry to hear that Doug. You've got at least 3 weeks to feel better. I know, I know. Maybe you can carpool. Want a snicker bar? You know, because you're not going any where for a while. Haha. I do hope you feel better brother.
Old 08-11-2012, 06:23 PM   #32
n0ms is on a distinguished road
Name: Angel
n0ms's Tacoma Gallery
Put me down,can anyone bring some SOCAL Tacoma stickers? I wanna buy a couple.
Old 08-11-2012, 06:37 PM   #33
Just call me Daddy
TacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
TacoDaddy's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be there. Requested off work!!!
Old 08-11-2012, 06:53 PM   #34
There's a mod for that!

w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by n0ms View Post
Put me down,can anyone bring some SOCAL Tacoma stickers? I wanna buy a couple.
I don't have any, but I'm sure someone here does.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoDaddy View Post
I'll be there. Requested off work!!!
Right on. Got you on the list.
Old 08-11-2012, 10:25 PM   #35
KyleM is on a distinguished road
KyleM's Tacoma Gallery
Count me in.
Old 08-12-2012, 12:29 AM   #37
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
I will try and have some stickers made for the event and hand them out to you guys who want one, i am a maybe for this one.
Old 08-12-2012, 12:39 AM   #38
J Town Man
Jmarsh is on a distinguished road
Name: John
Jmarsh's Tacoma Gallery
im Soo downn! and want a couple SOCAL stickers too
most likely bringin a couple friends and idk on food but illl bring somethin good for sure
Old 08-12-2012, 01:27 PM   #39
ExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
ExpoSpy's Tacoma Gallery
Wow Albert a meet up just for my birthday?! That's just amazing! Count me in!
Old 08-12-2012, 07:23 PM   #40
There's a mod for that!

w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dad32509 View Post
We're going to have a lot of new people! Good times!
I know. This is going to be great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SocalMan22 View Post
I will try and have some stickers made for the event and hand them out to you guys who want one, i am a maybe for this one.
Steve I'll put you down as a yes, but if you can't make it let me know and I can swing by your place to pick up the stickers. It's nice to know you're still alive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmarsh View Post
im Soo downn! and want a couple SOCAL stickers too
most likely bringin a couple friends and idk on food but illl bring somethin good for sure
Right I'll add you to the list. This meet should be a good one for sure. Bring friends. It's all good. We're just going to be hanging out too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExpoSpy View Post
Wow Albert a meet up just for my birthday?! That's just amazing! Count me in!
It was suppose to be a surprise. Damn! You found out. I'm sure we can still sing happy birthday to you though. Lol.

Got you too kylem. Adding you now.