Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Sunday September 9th Meet & Greet at Fiesta Island

Old 08-14-2012, 11:23 PM   #41
SoCalR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rand
SoCalR's Tacoma Gallery
Count me in Al! I'll figure out what to bring as the day gets closer.
Old 08-15-2012, 07:57 PM   #42
Texas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Recruiter
Texas Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Same here. I'll probably bring some burgers/hotdogs and such.
Old 08-15-2012, 07:57 PM   #43
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalR View Post
Count me in Al! I'll figure out what to bring as the day gets closer.
Glad to hear you're coming Rand. Adding you to the list. Time to catch up brother. Hopefully we'll be neighbors again soon.
Old 08-15-2012, 10:22 PM   #44
socaltaco
LilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Manny
Location: San Diego, CALIFORNIA. (Rancho del Rey/ otay ranch)
LilManny's Tacoma Gallery
Well I guess you've twisted my arm al! I'm in gotta work sundays till 1 but I'll be there after!
Old 08-16-2012, 07:52 PM   #45
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Taco View Post
Same here. I'll probably bring some burgers/hotdogs and such.
Right on sir. Thanks for the gesture. This will be a great turn out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilManny View Post
Well I guess you've twisted my arm al! I'm in gotta work sundays till 1 but I'll be there after!
Sweet. Perhaps since you're the big man there you might be able to cut yourself early? Haha. JFK brother. Should be cool to see you in person Manny instead of another drive by.
Old 08-16-2012, 07:59 PM   #46
There's a mod for that!

w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet. So far 21 tw members.

Does anyone have access to Toyota banners or a Tacoma flag? Just looking to draw attention. I'm bringing tall orange cones from work to set aside parking and organize our parking spots (for pictures sake).
Old 08-16-2012, 10:11 PM   #47
Pelfreybilt Off-Road
Socalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
Socalduckslayer's Tacoma Gallery
Put me down for fish tacos. I'll be frying up some yellowtail and or bluefin tuna.
Old 08-17-2012, 02:46 AM   #49
00taco00 is on a distinguished road

Navy:
Name: Reagan
00taco00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by w8n4mud View Post

Does anyone have access to Toyota banners or a Tacoma flag? Just looking to draw attention. I'm bringing tall orange cones from work to set aside parking and organize our parking spots (for pictures sake).
Wheres reckless at? He has all kinds of banners
Old 08-17-2012, 05:14 AM   #50
There's a mod for that!

w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00taco00 View Post
Wheres reckless at? He has all kinds of banners
That's true. I'll hit him up on FB. Haha. No... seriously where in the world is Matt? He should be attending as well. We're also missing Eddie too. Come on Veterans...if Doug can make it down here than all of ya'ol should be able to. No pressure Doug.
Old 08-17-2012, 09:49 AM   #51
socaltaco
LilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Matt and Greg will be up at the MORE race that weekend so I know they won't be attending this...
Old 08-17-2012, 10:19 AM   #52
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
That's true. I'll hit him up on FB. Haha. No... seriously where in the world is Matt? He should be attending as well. We're also missing Eddie too. Come on Veterans...if Doug can make it down here than all of ya'ol should be able to. No pressure Doug.
Eddie is out of the country.....
Old 08-17-2012, 12:30 PM   #53
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lembowski View Post
Eddie is out of the country.....
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

& Matt is out of his mind.....

I will try to attend with the "back from the dead" 'taco.....

Old 08-17-2012, 09:47 PM   #54
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
I have my socaltacomas banner pm me Al
Quote:

Old 08-18-2012, 12:56 PM   #55
socaltaco

Quote:
Originally Posted by SocalMan22 View Post
I have my socaltacomas banner pm me Al
Haha what's to pm Steve? If you have the Banner bring it son!! Haha see ya there
Old 08-18-2012, 06:21 PM   #57
Because fuck you that's why...
Trigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
Trigo's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in, this just happens to be the day after my birthday too
Old 08-18-2012, 09:03 PM   #58
There's a mod for that!

w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trigo View Post
I'm in, this just happens to be the day after my birthday too
Well then we'll be celebrating two birthdays. You've been added brother. See you there.
Old 08-18-2012, 09:12 PM   #59
Because fuck you that's why...
Trigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
Trigo's Tacoma Gallery
what else is needed?
Old 08-18-2012, 09:16 PM   #60
Pelfreybilt Off-Road
Socalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
Socalduckslayer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trigo View Post
what else is needed?
We are missing jerky! Buncha dudes gotta have jerky. Dove season opens Sep 1st. I'll do my best to put together a batch I dove jerky, you'll love it, I promise