Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Offroad shops in Los Angeles? HELP

Old 08-15-2012, 12:11 AM   #61
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice
BAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Edward
BAMFTACO's Tacoma Gallery
For the front just do maxtrac spindles and the rear do the all pro 4inch leaf pack then extended brakes ball park for this would be 1000 you dont have to get front shocks or uppers thats later dpwn the road but you will need rear shocks your choice Bilstiens will be about 300-400depends which ones or fox,kings,saw range from 400-600
Old 08-15-2012, 12:23 AM   #62
jjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
jjbsocal's Tacoma Gallery
Dude.

You are all totally freaking this kid out.. Listen, just get the billies and an MAYBE a leaf pack and billies for the rear.. figure out if you want to spend all this money first..

Call Marco at DSM and he will hook you up with some nice Bilstein adjustables..

Spindles, Coilovers, UCAs, etc.. all that is going to require more parts and gets pricey real fast..
Old 08-15-2012, 12:32 AM   #64
jjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildlandtaco View Post
Haha I would be freaked out if I was newbie on this thread and how you been jeff long time no see
Been good.. spending more time in the desert than online..
Old 08-15-2012, 12:41 AM   #65
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice
BAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Edward
BAMFTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Nice I've been working a lot haven't had any time todo anything maybe next month might be doing a Krispy kreme meet and a Gorman meet aswell
Old 08-15-2012, 10:35 PM   #70
Marcionilo is on a distinguished road
Marines: 0341
Name: Marc
Marcionilo's Tacoma Gallery
Tiittiisss aside, give me time to save up for some billies, spindle, and leafs. So when I get all these goodies where am I taking it for the install? I live in long beach
Old 08-15-2012, 11:58 PM   #72

We have mod days all the time.. super easy to install.. just make sure you have DSM assemble the coils (you are getting coils, right?) before shipping to you.. its a few $ extra but very worth it..

If we dont have a mod day, Im sure Jaun can put together a meet and i will even come out to help.. i switch out my own coilovers.. just make sure you have enough $ left over for an alignment!!
Old 08-16-2012, 10:44 PM   #74
Well just got my roof racked stolen today. A bit bummed ...
Old 08-17-2012, 07:22 AM   #76
Had 5 locks on it, they pryed it open, now the roof has f-// dents. Jerkoffs man