Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Offroad shops in Los Angeles? HELP

Old 08-06-2012, 12:06 PM   #1
Marcionilo is on a distinguished road
Marines: 0341
Name: Marc
Marcionilo's Tacoma Gallery
Offroad shops in Los Angeles? HELP

Need help on good dependable shops in LA. Just looking for a 3' lift. Anyone have any opinions on 5100 Blistien? Thanks
Old 08-06-2012, 12:12 PM   #2
Hiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hiatt
Hiatt1991's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Hiatt1991
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcionilo View Post
Need help on good dependable shops in LA. Just looking for a 3' lift. Anyone have any opinions on 5100 Blistien? Thanks
I have bilstein 5100s in the front with spindles and fox resis in the back. Order from Downsouthmotorsport.com. They are the cheapest and always answer any questions you may have. As for the install, PM me or Manwithoutaplan here on the forum. We lift members trucks all the time.
Old 08-07-2012, 01:12 PM   #4
Thanks I'll check it out. Hiatt, I used to live in walnut, so thanks for the help
Old 08-07-2012, 01:14 PM   #5
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
If you are a prerunner I would go with spindles.
Old 08-07-2012, 01:56 PM   #6
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice
BAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Edward
BAMFTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
Old 08-07-2012, 05:03 PM   #7
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Manwithoutaplan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiatt1991 View Post
I have bilstein 5100s in the front with spindles and fox resis in the back. Order from Downsouthmotorsport.com. They are the cheapest and always answer any questions you may have. As for the install, PM me or Manwithoutaplan here on the forum. We lift members trucks all the time.
but if you do not want to save money call up some shop in anahiem they will bend you over barrell. but aleast you have it install and have no idea how to work on your truck.
Old 08-07-2012, 05:05 PM   #8
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
agree x2 get a maxtrac lift like hiatt. We are on are 4th installed completed for that suspension lift.
Old 08-08-2012, 08:52 AM   #9
I def want to save money. manwithoutaplan, Bending over is not my fortay bro. How much do u guys charge
Old 08-08-2012, 10:37 AM   #19
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice
BAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Edward
BAMFTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
yea you do it. When are you going to install some spindles on your truck ???
There's no point once I buy spindles it's gunna make me want to buy other things and im not spending more money on truck right now probably later down the road I will and then I'm also gunna paint my truck silver so I can be like everyone else on here
Old 08-08-2012, 10:49 AM   #20
the full Monty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildlandtaco View Post
There's no point once I buy spindles it's gunna make me want to buy other things and im not spending more money on truck right now probably later down the road I will and then I'm also gunna paint my truck silver so I can be like everyone else on here
worthless