Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Anyone near Burbank to help out a possible new Tacoma owner?

Old 08-08-2012, 01:02 AM   #1
ckent42 is on a distinguished road
Name: Chris
ckent42's Tacoma Gallery

ckent42 [OP]

I'm looking to buy a first gen 1996 Tacoma, and I was wondering if any of you experienced Tacoma guys out there would be willing to help me out looking at a possible truck to purchase. This will not only be my first Tacoma, but this will be my first used car purchase ever! So if there's anyone in that area that wants to help me out, checking out the truck and whatever, let me know! I would feel way more confident if I had someone who knew what they were doing looking this over with me. I know to look for rust in the frame, and I read the used buyers guide, but I'm not really a car guy (yet), so any help would be much appreciated! Thanks guys!

Here's the add:

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac...188837871.html

Also; I might be looking at other possibilities, such as this
http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv...175020076.html
and this
http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/cto/3186758454.html

I'll update as I know more though, thanks again.
Old 08-08-2012, 01:13 AM   #3
Blueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
Blueberry's Tacoma Gallery
Dig the black one but that white access cab is pretty nice too. Sorry I'm not local though. Best of luck on whatever you choose.
Old 08-08-2012, 01:17 AM   #4
Self Proclaimed first gen expert :doh:
Greensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
Greensystemsgo's Tacoma Gallery
last one defenatly looks the cleanest, almost to clean.
Old 08-08-2012, 01:40 AM   #5
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mohawk Mike
mikesdoublecab's Tacoma Gallery
i say first and third...

the first one has really low miles... it looks like an old timer's grocery getter... pretty clean...
Old 08-08-2012, 01:48 AM   #6
661prerunner has a spectacular aura about661prerunner has a spectacular aura about

661prerunner's Tacoma Gallery
the last one extra storage places always comes in handy and it looks clean through pics

plus ive always thought reg cabs are missing parts...personal opinion
Old 08-09-2012, 12:32 AM   #7
ckent42 is on a distinguished road
ckent42's Tacoma Gallery
Well apparently the first two sold, and the third one isn't returning my calls...I was hoping to get a 4 banger for the better mpg anyways, but it is disappointing.....