Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

>>Official Cabin Trip #2 Roster Sept 14-16th<<

Old 08-13-2012, 07:28 PM   #21
REBELTACO
The Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
The Traveler's Tacoma Gallery
1. HIATT - My cabin/Drinks
2. ProForce - pending surgery recovery & dr. appointments. And I'll bring whatever
3. lembowski - Mod's TBD. I will come up Saturday Morning and stay the night leaving Sunday. Will bring what is needed
4. Manwithoutaplan -chips
5. Wildlandtaco- maybe
6. The Traveler - that saturday is my birthday so bring me beer - i can bring chips/snacks
Old 08-13-2012, 10:02 PM   #23
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
Old 08-13-2012, 10:02 PM   #24
Fuera culeros..
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
i dont support under age consuming
that is a lie...

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawke88 View Post
you going?
Old 08-13-2012, 10:05 PM   #26
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yes, i will come, BRING IT! BRING IT!
Old 08-13-2012, 10:34 PM   #28
Fuera culeros..
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Oh joy, a cabin with a bunch of drunk dudes...Ryan's kind of thing
Old 08-13-2012, 10:44 PM   #29
Taqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brennan
Taqoma's Tacoma Gallery
I'm going to go ahead and add aaron since he was too excited to put his name on the list

2. ProForce - pending surgery recovery & dr. appointments. And I'll bring whatever
3. lembowski - Mod's TBD. I will come up Saturday Morning and stay the night leaving Sunday. Will bring what is needed
5. Wildlandtaco- maybe
6. The Traveler - that saturday is my birthday so bring me beer - i can bring chips/snacks
7. Blackhawke88 - yes, i will come, BRING IT! BRING IT!
8. Taqoma - Hot wings + baked goodies from the wifey
Old 08-13-2012, 10:46 PM   #30
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUu_cCuWd70
Old 08-15-2012, 12:24 AM   #32
how hard can it be?
snowsk8air2 is on a distinguished road

Name: Ryan
snowsk8air2's Tacoma Gallery
5. Wildlandtaco- maybe
9. Snowsk8air2- let me know what is needed and i'll bring it (within reason)

looking like i'll be there saturday (maybe over night) and might have a buddy tag along (drives a 4runner so at least its a toyota)

pm with address and what to bring
Old 08-15-2012, 01:32 AM   #33
Hiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hiatt
Hiatt1991's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Hiatt1991
Glad the list is comming along nicely. Ill PM my address as the date gets near. This should be a great time!
Old 08-15-2012, 03:01 AM   #34
Blueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
Blueinstinct's Tacoma Gallery

5. Wildlandtaco- maybe
10. Blueinstinct - Maybe some Azn food

Old 08-15-2012, 09:32 AM   #35
deadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
deadhed61's Tacoma Gallery
5. Wildlandtaco- maybe
11. alegav + GF = Drinks/meat
12. deadhed (possible +1) : I can bring whatever is needed

Sounds like fun!
Old 08-15-2012, 09:38 AM   #36
TeamBlue
alegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
alegav's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to alegav Send a message via Yahoo to alegav
Well eff, I'm off the list ARG!!! Turns out we are migrating or servers to a colocation BLEH!!! That's what happens when you try and take PTO lol fuckers!!
Old 08-15-2012, 10:33 AM   #38
KyleM is on a distinguished road
KyleM's Tacoma Gallery
I'm game this will be my first time... Will drive up Saturday morning stay overnight and drive back Sunday morning. Will bring Sodas and beer. Looking forward to meeting you all and doing some trail riding!

5. Wildlandtaco- maybe
11. deadhed (possible +1) : I can bring whatever is needed
12. KyleM : Beer/Soda - Drive up Sat morning stay overnight, drive back Sun. morning
Old 08-20-2012, 09:56 AM   #39
Hiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hiatt
Hiatt1991's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Hiatt1991
List is looking great. Bump!