Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

>>Official Cabin Trip #2 Roster Sept 14-16th<<

Old 08-12-2012, 09:45 PM   #1
Hiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hiatt
Hiatt1991's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Hiatt1991
>>Official Cabin Trip #2 Roster Sept 14-16th<<

Welcome TW Socal Members to
Official Cabin Meet #2

BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND!

When?
September 14-16th

Where?

Cabin in Green Valley (Between Lake Arrowhead & Big Bear)

The “Hidden Gem” of the San Bernardino Mountains, Green Valley Lake is, at 7000´, a higher resort community than either Lake Arrowhead or Big Bear. This “best kept secret on the mountain” is secluded (nearly four miles away from State Highway 18), and surrounded by National Forest. For all these reasons it has remained small, picturesque, and uncrowded. - RAY

Do You Know About SOCAL MOD DAYS? Well this is the same minus all the mods and more off-roading!

These are amazing times with an extensive history that goes back about a year or so. If you've been to one, then you'd know that Socal TW members know how to have a good times. I have hosted the last Socal Mod Day here and got great results. Many people have been bugging me to do another so here it is!

With that said. This one will be no different than the last

My cabin can sleep about 10 people somewhat comfortably. I don't mid people sleeping over as long as we all help to clean up after we are finished. Every meet I have had here, everyone always abides by that rule so lets keep the tradition going! Also, if you plan on coming, try your best to bring something to contribute such as food, ect. Please list this by your name on the roster.

Where is Green Valley Lake you might ask? They call it where the "Mountains Touch the Heavens." Its located right in between Lake Arrowhead & Big Bear.

What does this Mod Day have in Store? Well. . . Options for All!

The Agenda

Friday
Meet up at Denny's at 11am off of Baseline off the I-15
Address
-13479 Baseline Ave
Fontana, CA

Head up the mountains and regroup at the cabin. After, we can figure out what we wanna do for lunch/dinner, possibly a night run.

Saturday

Afternoon/Early Evening

Meet & Greet w/Adult Beverages
BBQ/Dinner
MODS
Morning/Afternoon Run
Night Trail Run
Drink/Party
Overnight In The Cabin (Don't Drink & Drive)

Sunday

Meet & Greet w/Adult Beverages
Possibly MODS
BBQ/Lunch
Day Trail Run (Very Scenic)

Make this your Get Away for a Day or the Weekend.
If you cant make it up Friday, Ill PM my adress and you can meet us up there

You're invited to attend this Mod Day Event at any given time. So stay as long as you can. Come Meet the Socal Guys and have a blast doing so!

All of the trails are within 5 miles of my cabin. Most are less than a mile.

Like I previously stated, in Order to Satisfy all Members attending. Please bring some Food, Beer, Drinks, Etc. This has worked well in the past and will continue to. That way, we don't run out of supplies.

Add Yourself to the List (Copy & Paste)
What Will You Bring? What Mods?

1. HIATT - My cabin/Drinks
Old 08-12-2012, 09:46 PM   #2
nfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GSM1
Name: Chris
nfs257's Tacoma Gallery
Subbed. pending if I can afford it.
Old 08-12-2012, 09:47 PM   #3
Hiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Also! Cell service is spotty at my cabin but I have a landline that people may use. There is one general store up there if you want any food or things like that but I recomend bringing it up from down the mountain because it will be cheaper.
Old 08-12-2012, 09:47 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by nfs257 View Post
Subbed. pending if I can afford it.
Sounds good Chris. Keep me updated so I can make sure you get a bed if you plan on staying overnight.
Old 08-12-2012, 10:00 PM   #5
Goflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Goflight2's Tacoma Gallery
Hiatt, I was so down for this, then Teri talked me into a new house. Doh! Here's the good news, the new house will have room to park 7-8 Tacomas. She didnt see that coming! LOL. Escrow closes that week. Once we're settled, I'll host a BBQ.
Old 08-12-2012, 11:17 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildlandtaco View Post
Hiatt put me down as a maybe
Put yourself down you lazy messycan.
Old 08-12-2012, 11:18 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goflight2 View Post
Hiatt, I was so down for this, then Teri talked me into a new house. Doh! Here's the good news, the new house will have room to park 7-8 Tacomas. She didnt see that coming! LOL. Escrow closes that week. Once we're settled, I'll host a BBQ.
Aww damn. Well im always down for a bbq!
Old 08-12-2012, 11:28 PM   #9
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Le fucken orale ese...
Old 08-13-2012, 12:11 AM   #10
once flirted with danger, danger got clingy
magikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: greg
magikbean562's Tacoma Gallery
i might roll friday- saturday
Old 08-13-2012, 01:33 AM   #12
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
ProForce's Tacoma Gallery
2. ProForce - pending surgery recovery & dr. appointments. And I'll bring whatever
Old 08-13-2012, 09:47 AM   #13
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
2. ProForce - pending surgery recovery & dr. appointments. And I'll bring whatever
3. lembowski - Mod's TBD. I will come up Saturday Morning and stay the night leaving Sunday. Will bring what is needed.
Old 08-13-2012, 03:41 PM   #14
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Manwithoutaplan's Tacoma Gallery
3. lembowski - Mod's TBD. I will come up Saturday Morning and stay the night leaving Sunday. Will bring what is needed
4. Manwithoutaplan -chips
Old 08-13-2012, 03:45 PM   #15
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice
BAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Edward
BAMFTACO's Tacoma Gallery
3. lembowski - Mod's TBD. I will come up Saturday Morning and stay the night leaving Sunday. Will bring what is needed
4. Manwithoutaplan -chips
5. Wildlandtaco- maybe