Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

how much should i ask for?

Old 08-14-2012, 01:26 PM   #1
Ste is on a distinguished road

Name: Steve
Ste's Tacoma Gallery
how much should i ask for?

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/cto/3205495135.html
Old 08-14-2012, 01:29 PM   #2
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Nice looking truck you got there for sale. $20K in work in the last 15 months??...is that correct?
Old 08-14-2012, 01:34 PM   #4
newertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: electronics tech
Name: Kevin
newertoy's Tacoma Gallery
Keep it--you will need a reliable auto--have your wife-GF sell hers!
Old 08-14-2012, 02:03 PM   #5

Ste's Tacoma Gallery
Lol let me clarify, I'm buying it. Pricing seems too high. What do you guys think?
Old 08-14-2012, 02:06 PM   #6
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste View Post
Lol let me clarify, I'm buying it. Pricing seems too high. What do you guys think?
Oh okay, thought you were selling it. I think that price is a little high myself.
Old 08-14-2012, 02:09 PM   #7

Ste's Tacoma Gallery
I'm not an expert at tacomas or buying a car in general, so what do you think the value of this truck is worth?
Old 08-14-2012, 02:11 PM   #8
bamma is on a distinguished road

bamma's Tacoma Gallery
Most of the $20k probably came from a free frame replacement from Toyota. I'd say the price is high for the mileage, I'd KBB/nada/edmunds compare and go with a midbook offer if you really want it. Looks pretty clean.
Old 08-14-2012, 03:44 PM   #9

Ste's Tacoma Gallery
Cool, thanks guys!