Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

New so cal resident checking in

Old 08-14-2012, 07:33 PM   #1
SFSMedic has much to be proud ofSFSMedic has much to be proud ofSFSMedic has much to be proud ofSFSMedic has much to be proud ofSFSMedic has much to be proud ofSFSMedic has much to be proud ofSFSMedic has much to be proud ofSFSMedic has much to be proud of

Name: Brett C
SFSMedic's Tacoma Gallery
New so cal resident checking in

Just wanted to pop in and introduce myself. New 2012 DC TRD off road 4x4 owner. Looking forward to learning from everyone and hopefully contributing as much as possible as well.
Old 08-14-2012, 07:35 PM   #3
Slow as shit. Cute as Hell.
Steves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
Steves104x4's Tacoma Gallery
Howdy!
Old 08-14-2012, 07:37 PM   #4
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice
BAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Edward
BAMFTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SFSMedic View Post
Just wanted to pop in and introduce myself. New 2012 DC TRD off road 4x4 owner. Looking forward to learning from everyone and hopefully contributing as much as possible as well.
Just saw that your from corona if you ever need help on regearing or installing a locker there a good shop out there called yotamasters
Old 08-14-2012, 08:25 PM   #5
SFSMedic has much to be proud ofSFSMedic has much to be proud ofSFSMedic has much to be proud ofSFSMedic has much to be proud ofSFSMedic has much to be proud ofSFSMedic has much to be proud ofSFSMedic has much to be proud ofSFSMedic has much to be proud of

Thanks everyone and thanks Wildlandtaco
Old 08-14-2012, 08:27 PM   #6

Just binged them and they are directly behind Annie's guns. I know exactly where they are. Thanks for the heads up again.
Old 08-15-2012, 12:32 AM   #8
FixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
FixedTRD's Tacoma Gallery
welcome, let the mods begin hahaha.
Old 08-15-2012, 12:40 AM   #9
acordova1050 is one of the sharper tools in the shedacordova1050 is one of the sharper tools in the shedacordova1050 is one of the sharper tools in the shedacordova1050 is one of the sharper tools in the shedacordova1050 is one of the sharper tools in the shedacordova1050 is one of the sharper tools in the shedacordova1050 is one of the sharper tools in the shedacordova1050 is one of the sharper tools in the shedacordova1050 is one of the sharper tools in the shedacordova1050 is one of the sharper tools in the shedacordova1050 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Antonio
acordova1050's Tacoma Gallery
Fixedtrd said it! Mods never stop, once you join this site!
You will go broke. Nah jk lol
Welcome man
Old 08-15-2012, 01:34 AM   #10
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
ProForce's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by acordova1050 View Post
Welcome man
He's not kidding you WILL go broke
Old 08-15-2012, 01:36 AM   #11
n0ms is on a distinguished road
Name: Angel
n0ms's Tacoma Gallery
Sup
Old 08-15-2012, 06:40 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by acordova1050 View Post
Welcome man
A pic of my last off road toy. I know the game all to well. I WILL NOT be going this extreme again lol.

I have two small kids now so my style of offroading needed to change. Definitely more overland and slower moving stuff these days.
Old 08-15-2012, 09:28 AM   #15

It is, well actually cut, lengthened and turned Traction Beams out of a bronco, its also 4 linked with a Currie 9" rear end and fully caged from rear bumper to front. A very long constant work in progress. It runs and handles great and will be sad to see it go but my off-roading had to change due to my boys who are 1 and 3 years old. Its getting a new aluminum dash and then its up for sale.
Old 08-15-2012, 12:35 PM   #18

Yes wild land. This was taken at pismo launching off the top of this

Comp hill. I could have gone faster up the hill easily just really didn't want to go crazy and break anything. Did this jump several times through the trip along with a couple friends. Here is a neat build a buddy of mine drives.
Old 08-15-2012, 12:51 PM   #19
Turbo Meister
Speed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Speed Freek's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SFSMedic View Post
A pic of my last off road toy. I know the game all to well. I WILL NOT be going this extreme again lol.

I have two small kids now so my style of offroading needed to change. Definitely more overland and slower moving stuff these days.
Sure, just keep telling yourself that as your installing an LT front end, haha.

But really welcome to TW!