Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Anyone ?????

Old 08-15-2012, 01:35 AM   #1
"Toyota Mafia" MORE BALLS THAN BRAINS
ironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Billy
ironman44bear's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone ?????

Any of you SoCal guys coming from Mission Viejo area to or through the Fresno area? I need a set of fenders brought up here that I got from another member. Any help would be great.

Thanks in advance

Billy
Old 08-20-2012, 03:06 PM   #2
mirraman is a splendid one to beholdmirraman is a splendid one to beholdmirraman is a splendid one to beholdmirraman is a splendid one to beholdmirraman is a splendid one to beholdmirraman is a splendid one to beholdmirraman is a splendid one to behold

Name: Tim
mirraman's Tacoma Gallery
I wish I read this earlier! I just got back from Clovis and found out that you live a couple blocks from my brother!! Remember seeing a silver AC TRD O/R wit a 3" lift on your street this past weekend?
Old 08-20-2012, 07:08 PM   #3
Johnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
Try this.

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=70
Old 08-20-2012, 11:00 PM   #4
"Toyota Mafia" MORE BALLS THAN BRAINS
ironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Billy
ironman44bear's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mirraman View Post
I wish I read this earlier! I just got back from Clovis and found out that you live a couple blocks from my brother!! Remember seeing a silver AC TRD O/R wit a 3" lift on your street this past weekend?
haha...son of a ........ lol. my truck is hard to miss bright ass red bumpers on a silver 05 DCSB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnie View Post
Thanks man I'll look into it