Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Weekly Tustin Meet - OC Tacos

Old 08-20-2012, 08:28 PM   #21
pelon is on a distinguished road

Name: Brian
pelon's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Traveler View Post
There is definitely a meet this week.

Brian, stop by and get the details for this weekend's trail run!
Matt,
I plan on it.
Old 08-21-2012, 01:39 AM   #22
REBELTACO
The Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
The Traveler's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goflight2 View Post
Matt, are we doing it at the same place every week, or should we move it from week to week?
I think that would confuse many of our members as to where the meet will be on any given week. I say we keep it in Tustin for this week, and we can talk about it with the group on Thursday to see what everybody says.

This is by no means "my" meet so please feel free to organize whatever you guys want. I just thought we'd all meet up in a parking lot a few days a month and catch up on mods and shoot the shit. lol
Old 08-21-2012, 11:22 AM   #23
J4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

J4RR's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be there Thursday again I'll be late bit will stay longer this week. I wont be able to make the trail run on Sunday though.
Old 08-21-2012, 04:18 PM   #24
garcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: mario
garcm329's Tacoma Gallery
im supposed to start a new job next week in tustin not to far off from there hopefully you guys r still meeting up at the same spot and ill head over after work...
Old 08-21-2012, 09:34 PM   #25
Goflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Goflight2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Traveler View Post
I think that would confuse many of our members as to where the meet will be on any given week. I say we keep it in Tustin for this week, and we can talk about it with the group on Thursday to see what everybody says.

This is by no means "my" meet so please feel free to organize whatever you guys want. I just thought we'd all meet up in a parking lot a few days a month and catch up on mods and shoot the shit. lol

Agreed. I say we keep it there this week, then switch locations to keep it fresh.
Old 08-22-2012, 07:36 PM   #27
krans has much to be proud ofkrans has much to be proud ofkrans has much to be proud ofkrans has much to be proud ofkrans has much to be proud ofkrans has much to be proud ofkrans has much to be proud ofkrans has much to be proud of

Name: Kenny
krans's Tacoma Gallery
Anybody from Long Beach area gonna be heading out to tomorrows meet??
Old 08-23-2012, 08:45 AM   #28

pelon's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by krans View Post
Anybody from Long Beach area gonna be heading out to tomorrows meet??
I will be leaving from Westminster if you want to convoy there.
Old 08-23-2012, 10:05 AM   #29
Noob-ish
LT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LT1's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be coming from Mission Viejo.. not sure how long I'll be hangin for.. got a newborn at home, and if the Mrs. calls, you know I'm out.. Fortunately she wants me to get out and about, so she'll only call if she really needs something.
Old 08-23-2012, 02:27 PM   #30
krans has much to be proud ofkrans has much to be proud ofkrans has much to be proud ofkrans has much to be proud ofkrans has much to be proud ofkrans has much to be proud ofkrans has much to be proud ofkrans has much to be proud of

Name: Kenny
krans's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by pelon View Post
I will be leaving from Westminster if you want to convoy there.
Thats a bit of a detour I think I'll just meet you guys there.
Old 08-23-2012, 02:34 PM   #32
MySilverTaco13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMySilverTaco13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMySilverTaco13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMySilverTaco13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMySilverTaco13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMySilverTaco13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMySilverTaco13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMySilverTaco13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMySilverTaco13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMySilverTaco13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMySilverTaco13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
MySilverTaco13's Tacoma Gallery
see u guys tonight again (: Oc Tacos for the win
Old 08-23-2012, 06:58 PM   #34
tostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tostidos's Tacoma Gallery
I like the Idea, anyway to make this a weekend thing? not too many Tacos up in Apple valley for a meet.
Old 08-23-2012, 07:21 PM   #36
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
I should have gone instead of eating shitty Del Crapo.
Old 08-23-2012, 11:37 PM   #37
Hiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hiatt
Hiatt1991's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Hiatt1991
Howd it go today?
Old 08-23-2012, 11:59 PM   #38
Noob-ish
LT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LT1's Tacoma Gallery
It went well.. I think there were something like 8-10 tacos... Someone took some pics.. Maybe they'll put it up sooner or later.. Good meet guys! Nice to put faces to names.
Old 08-24-2012, 12:35 AM   #39
REBELTACO
The Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
The Traveler's Tacoma Gallery
I agree, meet went great! Met some new people, which is always nice.

So we pretty much all agreed on doing this every OTHER week, instead of every week. Just too much driving to keep up each week. We will talk about possible location changes here and there to spice things up a bit.
Old 08-24-2012, 08:58 AM   #40

pelon's Tacoma Gallery
Guys,
I am sorry I missed the meet. I had too much going on with the house Fumigation and keeping the sketchers away from my truck in the Best Western parking lot. Any info on the Sunday run?